Autopsy Training Drill Review Vs North (99 - 35)

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fantastic effort from your boys today. Genuinely worried about our matchup with you guys next week. You guys have so much young talent coming through. And an array of superstar talent. And so happy to see Hogan get some reward. Exciting times ahead.

One thing I will say, what is up with North fan’s talking up Luke Davis-Uniacke? All I see is a soft outside seagull with minimal work rate. If he had shown half as much as what Brayshaw, Cerra or Serong had shown their fan base would be petitioning for a Go Fund me page to fire up the smelters to build him a bronzed statue out the front of their future full time home at Blundstone arena.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2012
Vic
AFL Club
Fremantle
Far out we'd be a finals chance of we'd held onto that one. Still, enjoying the end of this season and looking forward to going further up the ladder next year.

Not just that one but some of those early losses we were in until the very end. Shows how close we are.. the expectations next year are going to be real. Hope we can live up to them

Heart Of Purple

All Australian
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Pretty important game in terms of our progression. Gave the forward line more of a chance to see how the structure should work 'in theory' (North apply no pressure whatsoever). Also really helped to seperate us from Essendon, Gold Coast, Sydney, Hawthorn, North and Adelaide in terms of where we're at. Much closer to the Dogs, Carlton, Saints and Melbourne which is a good place to be. We should really play finals next year if we can get that offensive drive going.

Biggest disappointment for me was Crowden. I'm a huge fan of his but he was really the only forward that missed out today & missed a few entry kicks he should've/would normally hit. He really needs to take the most of his chances to stay in the side - especially when Shultz does. I still feel like our forward line lacks a genuine crumbing player; shultz, crowden and walters all kick more goals from marks on the lead. At this stage crowden's probably the one that gets dropped if we can find someone to fill that role (could be Henry/Sturt) but I'd really like him to cement a place in the side as I love his intensity and what he brings.

Jezzitizle

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thought Darcy really played a mature game, composed and fought hard.

Really gets to good spots, and I actually thought on the whole edged Goldy.

Also the number of marking targets overall were really tough for North to defend, managed to get many isolated 1v1s and players mostly seemed to kick to the advantage side.

Acres has shown he can be a solid b22 player, occasional brain fade but it’ll improve with more game time.

Mundy.. still Mundy, really hope he plays on now.

Schultz continues to show up the naysayers, every team needs a hard nut and he’s ours, but he’s also clever with his leads.

Let’s hope the team put together a good performance against the Dogs, knock them over and it’ll be a huge tick.

Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts
One thing I will say, what is up with North fan’s talking up Luke Davis-Uniacke? All I see is a soft outside seagull with minimal work rate. If he had shown half as much as what Brayshaw, Cerra or Serong had shown their fan base would be petitioning for a Go Fund me page to fire up the smelters to build him a bronzed statue out the front of their full time home at Blundstone arena.
Desperation

Oct 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Liverpool, Cardinals
Well, that was fun.

It's going to give the young'uns more confidence in the new coach and their team mates, which is good for us long term. You can see all of the players are enjoying the freedom under the new coach. They look to be having fun out there.

Hogan getting goals is good for him and us. Tabs is still improving and is a solid reliable player. First and second years players are taking on the responsibilities and living up to the expectations.

North were pretty insipid today but bugger them, it was a good day for Freo and their advances under the new game plan

Docker Gun

Bottom of the top.
Jan 8, 2020
Joondalup
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers, West Perth
" Quarter 1
  • Goal - Fremantle - Jesse Hogan
  • Goal - Fremantle - Nat Fyfe
  • Goal - Fremantle - Rory Lobb