Autopsy Training Drill Review Vs North (99 - 35)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not just that one but some of those early losses we were in until the very end. Shows how close we are.. the expectations next year are going to be real. Hope we can live up to them
if that bloody Essendon game went for 2 minutes more...

Feb 18, 2014
Victorian Cheer Squad
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Leyton Orient, Peel, Glory, MU, TCU
Anyone else notice The commentary at the end:
Dunstall: what can we expect from freo next year? Finals?
Dal Santo: jeez chief, don’t be getting too carried away now!

Is Dal Santo actually serious here?

1599898791114.png

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
Great game. Winning all quarters. Great overall performance. Forwardline finally working. Add 5 midfield goals and we will be hard to beat evne by good teams.

PS Zurhaar has a great haircut.

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just seen Hogan’s after match interview on freo Twitter. He comes across very well actually. I’d say he’s a real confidence player. Just praying he has matured enough to keep himself out of any nonsense over the off season and really apply himself next year. There’s an elite key forward in there for sure.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Hogan finally getting that breakout game he deserved, so ******* happy for that bloke, he's my fave player on the team by a long shot, can't wait to see him settle into the forward line alongside Tabs. Acres is looking to be a steal of a pick up, he's been so good the last 3 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK

Starting to warm to this fella more and more as the weeks go on. Would have been in the ‘drop him he’s not AFL level’ mob not that long ago, but geez he’s coming on in leaps and bounds every week. Kudos to him and he’s fast becoming a favourite! Nice going Sarge! 🤩🤩

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
I am really starting to like Hughes. Another i have gotten wrong. Hard as.

Didnt miss Blakely at all.

So happy Jesse got a bag
Hughes is a dependable and as courageous as they come. I love him, he is so underrated. Just goes about getting his job done every week, pretty much unnoticed but has only been beaten once this year (Charlie Cameron). As someone said about deBoer on his 200th today - not everyone can be a champion, but every champion team needs a Matt deBoer. Hughes is close to that for us imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back