Opinion Training facilities in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Used for cleaning the scissors as they get sticky from so much use on the tape.

I also don't mind a quick rub down at the end of the night ;)

Thanks for clearing up that one Seppo for a minute I thought that maybe the club was actually reading the what was being said on the board and making plans .

WOW wouldn't that be amazing .

Well hi guys its me again and it's almost finals time again so has anyone thought about the possibilities we where discussing during the early part of the season .

Here we are in 4 place and traveling consecutive weeks into Melbourne for the St Kilda game and our first final has anyone come up with an answer about training facilities in Melbourne .

When you've solved it encrypt it in your usual style and let let the club know.There's little doubt this has not occurred to anyone in a paid position.

When you've solved it encrypt it in your usual style and let let the club know.There's little doubt this has not occurred to anyone in a paid position.

I sorry, I just couldn't help myself . The Devil Made Me Do It .

My hobby horse got loose and I had to chase it so I thought I'd ask for help to catch it and put it away before Mum and Dad found out it but alas I got caught out and sent to my room without supper .

I wonder if coulda will get his eastern states facilities for the Freo FC by the end of this coming home and away season?
At the very least, I think we must have a relationship with a non-AFL aligned footy team in order to use their facilities
I initially thought Port Melbourne with the relative proximity to where they probably stay & it being a legitimate professional club, but then I considered Wesley College which is also in a good location, has beautiful grounds & unlike the WA version is interestingly co-ed & has purple in it's uniform

At the very least, I think we must have a relationship with a non-AFL aligned footy team in order to use their facilities
I initially thought Port Melbourne with the relative proximity to where they probably stay & it being a legitimate professional club, but then I considered Wesley College which is also in a good location, has beautiful grounds & unlike the WA version is interestingly co-ed & has purple in it's uniform

It's also 200m from where the club stays in Melbourne and 50m from me!

Where do they stay out of curiosity as I often sty around Wesley for work?

Either Parkview or Bayview on the Park - can't remember which, but they are next to each other. There's also a preponderance of VAFA-grade ovals directly across Albert Park Lake, not sure if these are used for any training sessions in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back