Training Training Report No.3 (Wednesday January 18, 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

maxresdefault.jpg

No mention of rampant sexualised behaviour between players and any females in attendance...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great write-up.
just on the Glasshouse, the damn place wasn't open at all last Friday morning. I was hoping it was just due to the fact it's still technically holiday season. I could have gone to any cafe in town, but thought I'd get a coffee while I was watching the lads train. Not to be. here's a tip Ed, if you spend millions on a facility that houses a cafe, then open the bloody thing.

Are there any players you haven't been impressed by Mazza?
I try to keep it positive in these reports, but in the match play a couple of blokes turned it over a bit. This is to be expected. I don't name players for making a few skill errors at training.
I am very excited to see Sharenberg on the track and using his skills and judgement.
Grundy also is working extremely hard. Last year he was very disappointing in his track work. Was in the last couple in the time trials. This year his work has gone up a couple of notches. This will please Dave no end.
Of course, Levi Greenwood's summer has been outstanding. Will it translate into better on field performance? Don't know but he's giving himself every chance.

Grundy also is working extremely hard. Last year he was very disappointing in his track work. Was in the last couple in the time trials. This year his work has gone up a couple of notches. This will please Dave no end.

It sure Does. Though Grundy be playing more Ruck Time this year with Witts Traded Away

Witts only played 2 games last year and only one of them was alongside Grundy

Well they tried season before last and Bucks did say this time last year he would love to play both at the Same Time but Thankfully they Discovered that Playing both was never going to work

Well they tried season before last and Bucks did say this time last year he would love to play both at the Same Time but Thankfully they Discovered that Playing both was never going to work

You seemed to be implying that Grundy would get more game time now that witts is gone. I'm just pointing out that's not the case, he got maximum game time last year anyway.

You seemed to be implying that Grundy would get more game time now that witts is gone. I'm just pointing out that's not the case, he got maximum game time last year anyway.

Grundy should never Missed RD 1. That team was a Shocker

Grundy should never Missed RD 1. That team was a Shocker
Yes he should. Witts was clearly the form ruckman of the side going on to round 1. He was pretty much the only player on the ground who actually had an excuse for having a poor game considering he had to play with split webbing for 3 quarters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back