Training Report: Thursday Nov 9, 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Well pendlebury treloar and adams were there....broomy playing dor his career...you would think sone exrta effort like sier has done wouldnt go astray
He isn’t due back yet.

Club tweeted a competition of Aish versus Smith today that involved them running up and back and competing for the ball as it was handballed to them. Makes me think they might be competing for a spot, probably at half-back, since the club has suggested they'll have players in different parts of the ground competing in their own training regimes.

Well pendlebury treloar and adams were there....broomy playing dor his career...you would think sone exrta effort like sier has done wouldnt go astray

Just because a player is not at the club doesnt mean he is not training. Could be doing plenty of work away from the club. Might just be his style to keep out of the spotlight.

Club tweeted a competition of Aish versus Smith today that involved them running up and back and competing for the ball as it was handballed to them. Makes me think they might be competing for a spot, probably at half-back, since the club has suggested they'll have players in different parts of the ground competing in their own training regimes.
How many slow players can you have in one backline?! I don’t think so, or rather hope not. Aish like Pendles will need to craft his career on ball

I would have thought that "anyone that is serious about making it" would be doing exactly what the High Performance Manager had outlined to them to do during their break?
Bullshit. Anyone that wants to make it that’s struggling goes above and beyond. Extra work outside of the club. Otherwise they are cut like about 50 players over the past 5 years have been from Collingwood, (IMHO).

Bullshit. Anyone that wants to make it that’s struggling goes above and beyond. Extra work outside of the club. Otherwise they are cut like about 50 players over the past 5 years have been from Collingwood, (IMHO).

Many a player has injured themselves going above and beyond. He should be doing what is set for him. That is what your fitness staff are for. (IMHO).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, rehydration and glucose gels are for pussies. Bring back durries and schooners post match. Down with science
Totally agree. I would also recommend a litre of Stella for each player before the game. It’s a great beer for making men angry.

More likely Coke.
I hope you have a Dr Jekyl like positive persona on here. It's probably healthy to purge all your demons through an online Mr Hyde? Or you just have an incredible stamina to F with people. In a way, that's impressive too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back