Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How long until the first “Look at them so happy enjoying themselves on holidays, they should be at Arden Street doing a pre-pre-pre-pre-season”
Here l am home and retired and doing nothing and “Look at them so happy enjoying themselves on holidays, they should be at Arden Street doing a pre-pre-pre-pre-season”;)

Number 1 Fan GIF by Casper

How long until the first “Look at them so happy enjoying themselves on holidays, they should be at Arden Street doing a pre-pre-pre-pre-season”
don't think the smile police posts here anymore

Travelling with a girl is probably a good sign for Stepho. Way more likely to be well behaved than if he was on a boys' trip
He’s in Bali for a month staying with his missos dad who lives there. It’s a pretty positive improvement given he’s been front and centre of the boys trip in previous years. He isn’t stupid though, he knows his spot is at risk if George comes on, Sheezel gets moved forward, we draft Watson, etc. so I expect him to be pretty fit this preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i stand corrected
All right players are on holidays ok and I can accept that BUT once your back in Victoria come back with the goal 18th or 17th on the ladder is no longer expected on the ladder get the fittest your ever been no more excuses.
If players come back over weight or with other things on there mind like promoting there new business thru North Media they need to be pulled into line straight away.
The AFL men’s side of the club is a Embarrassment atm and this needs to change now as the supporters are sick of the Fu:king BS.
We are now starting to get new coaches and Draft picks that I’m surprised we got and if we don’t move up in the 10th to 14th range there will be more media backlash and more pain and even more embarrassment to the supporters of the NMFC .
So hopefully the 1st Home game in 2024 we will actually get a half decent crowd to the game which hopefully the Back slappers ,Token gestures and Bottom feeders might attend to get that crowd up to the High 30k or push the 40K+ depending on who we play.

He’s in Bali for a month staying with his missos dad who lives there. It’s a pretty positive improvement given he’s been front and centre of the boys trip in previous years. He isn’t stupid though, he knows his spot is at risk if George comes on, Sheezel gets moved forward, we draft Watson, etc. so I expect him to be pretty fit this preseason.
Nothing like ....you aren't best 22 in our next official game ...to get the concentration and committment to where it needs to be.

I look it as a positive, someone with their head screwed on to drive standards from day one. Watch every draftee from here on out say how they look up to Sheez and his professionalism.
I think so to and not only him. Whilst it has been sad to say goodbye to some of our long term stalwarts the reality is that we needed to wipe the slate clean in a way that we should have done properly after 2016. Sheezel and quite a few that arrived within a few years of him will be the ones that now drive the culture and expectations - and that will be a good thing.

I look it as a positive, someone with their head screwed on to drive standards from day one. Watch every draftee from here on out say how they look up to Sheez and his professionalism.
That's a fair enough take. But the idea of it makes me feel like there's still rot that needs to be purged. Senior players are supposed to lead, show the way with their professionalism and output. Our senior stocks have been wafer-thin for years and now we're saying that the first/second year player will again show some of his older teammates how it's done. It shouldn't have to happen

do you guys see clarko changing simpkins role next year? i rate simpkin a lot just feel he needs a change in role maybe 60/40 as a HF swapping with LDU would add so much to the team imo. jy getting 20 and kicking two should be the aim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back