Training Training Reports and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

It's almost my time of year.

COLLINGWOOD

Return dates

First to four-year players – November 28

Others – December 5

Who is fit?

Jordan De Goey returned to Bali but this recent time in Indonesia was far less controversial with the Pies star there for some off-season training.

Who is starting on time?

The Magpies have given older players such as Scott Pendlebury, Jeremy Howe and Steele Sidebottom permission to delay their pre-season start until next year. They are training away from the club and will be free to come and go as they please over the coming months.

Who was in for surgery?

To be advised.

New faces

Brownlow Medallist Tom Mitchell has been training in the US, linking up with Travis Boak’s guru Austin Einhorn in California. Former Adelaide defender Billy Frampton has been at the club since his move from the Crows.

Who was in for surgery?

We know Maynard and Lipinski have both been under the knife. Not sure who else, but I would imagine there'd be more.
All we know of is lippa and Maynard. Havent heard of anyone else. But whomever is on a limited program at the start of training we'll get a good idea.

Who was in for surgery?

We know Maynard and Lipinski have both been under the knife. Not sure who else, but I would imagine there'd be more.

McCreery was on a walking stick at the Copeland. It matched his suit.☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

21 days folks.

Here we have Pendles (and tbh he may be given time to come and go until the new year, but he will be there day 1 lol its just what he does) Mitchell. Macrae and I think Wilson? Was trying to see who the other blonde was.

Also brief glimses of Maynard and Reef

Jen if I had a friend that wanted to be an absolute tragic and fly down to see a few training sessions in early December, would that friend expect training to run Mon-Fri?

21 days folks.

Here we have Pendles (and tbh he may be given time to come and go until the new year, but he will be there day 1 lol its just what he does) Mitchell. Macrae and I think Wilson? Was trying to see who the other blonde was.

Also brief glimses of Maynard and Reef

Good to see Macrae putting in the hard yards already. Henry is probably still crying every 3 hours so mummy can change his nappy and breastfeed him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back