Training Training Reports and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

link to full album of 229 training pics taken yesterday,
you can also access my other albums from the last 2 years, just go to Albums!!

Taken with Canon R6 mk2, canon adaptor, canon 100-400mm L lens, and 1.4 extender.
im still learning with this camera, it is so clever, I haven't learnt all the tricks yet!!! cheers!

2023.09.28 Last training 2023.

don't want to rain on the parade but just very disappointed JFN isn't in the team or sub....adams might be called the heart and soul but JFN to me was indicative of the new Collingwood under Mccrae ...his improvement and his work ethic .energy and gut running I believe will be missed and I think we are making mistake by leaving him out ...His match winning goal in Adelaide was indicative of his never say die running and take the game on straight ahead that has embodied us the last two years ..ahead of lipinski IMO..I hope lipinski plays like he knows who he's denied a spot

don't want to rain on the parade but just very disappointed JFN isn't in the team or sub....adams might be called the heart and soul but JFN to me was indicative of the new Collingwood under Mccrae ...his improvement and his work ethic .energy and gut running I believe will be missed and I think we are making mistake by leaving him out ...His match winning goal in Adelaide was indicative of his never say die running and take the game on straight ahead that has embodied us the last two years ..ahead of lipinski IMO..I hope lipinski plays like he knows who he's denied a spot
I don't think Noble provides the versatility that we're looking for in the sub role with Lipinski. It's unfortunate, but there are only 23 spots

Taken with Canon R6 mk2, canon adaptor, canon 100-400mm L lens, and 1.4 extender.
im still learning with this camera, it is so clever, I haven't learnt all the tricks yet!!! cheers!

Those photos are absolutely sensational! Thanks so much for taking and posting them. Go Pies!

Last edited:
We are desperate for a lift from Jamie. His work rate, as always, is there but we need the goals this Saturday against the exploitable Brisbane defence beyond Andrews.
Not sure of the stats, but is Jamie a better day game player than nights?
Seems all those clutch games were day fixtures.

Anyway hope he tears it up.
Let's do this

from my Delorean

Just make Frampton watch old vids of Leigh Brown.

I'd show him the story of former GWS number 1 pick who was, let's say, below average most his AFL life to go on to be best on in the Dogs premiership win.

Only need to rise to the occasion in 1 game to become a premiership hero.

His gut running & carry was evident in the first half of the season but not so much in the latter part of the season. It was reported on SEN that this was the main reason for his demotion. For example, up to approx. round 14 he was averaging 515mg per game. For the last 8 rounds (17-24) his TO's increased and his MG reduced to an average of 281. This unfortunately coincided with our drop in drop & Daicos' injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my pleasure, thankyou so much, i really appreciate your comments. you can also find me at joannecarolphotography on instagram. My passions are collingwood and photography!

Those twin passions came through very clearly!

I don’t live in Vic, so your photos really brought the training session to life. Thanks again. Hope you get to capture some grand final glory and celebrations afterwards!

Not long now. Go Pies!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Those twin passions came through very clearly!

I don’t live in Vic, so your photos really brought the training session to life. Thanks again. Hope you get to capture some grand final glory and celebrations afterwards!

Not long now. Go Pies!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
thankyou so much,

if you go to other albums you can see the games i have done the last couple of years. I have level 1 seats, so i will be taking my camera! Thankyou again xx cheers jo :)

Thanks very much they are awesome.

Amazing photos
Thank you

Yes there is a lot of love for jfn but I prefer to think of it like this. If we win the flag, he has played an important role and is a big part of the success regardless of whether he played in the finals. Same thoughts apply to Adams, McStay, ash Johnston etc. it takes a whole committed squad to achieve success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back