Training Training Reports, Pics 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

CzhFsOpUUAAbAeG.jpg

Where are the goddam footys?

Thanks mate. Have heard his name mentioned before. Does this mean we have rights on him as academy clubs have rights on their 'products'? Looks to be good initiative of the club's.

He played in the u17 all stars game so he's a chance to get picked up. If nobody takes him then we might be able to get him as a rookie, though I haven't seen our 2017 list of eligible players. At the very least we get some good insight on a potential draftee like we did Gallucci. I watched a replay of that U17 game a while back and thought he was an okay prospect. To be fair, I was pretty bamboozled by not knowing anyone but Worpel, Spargo and Hayes etc
If we've got him registered for our academy, then we get first dibs under the standard bidding system. If he went through the ND and appeared at the champs (ie. Vic Metro), then we can prelist him as Cat B.

Sounds like he's a mid 1st to 2nd round propsect though, which means we'll cough up our 3rd and change to get him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doc looking like captain material

Has for two years already. :)
Not sure whether Docherty always had that in him, but you just know he's worked exceptionally hard for his current standing.

I recall his first big training session with us and he was shot by about half way through.....things sure have changed.

Anyone swung by Southport Sharks today to see if the boys are training there? Was thinking of dropping by if they are...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back