Preview Training reports, pics, training discussion, mustachioed 80s heartthrobs

Remove this Banner Ad

Not to some of the players that he's played on. I remember seeing an interview with Jono Brown who mentioned that Jamo is the hardest defender he's played on.

Are we perhaps looking at moving him to 2nd or 3rd defender? Perhaps playing that Josh Gibson style role?
I would love to see that happen. I don't think it will because he's clearly the general back there, and he can do that more effectively from full back.
But as a 2nd or 3rd tall, he'd dominate.

Reckon Rowe might be the 'gorilla' KPD this year.

Weitering and Jamison both capable of taking the 2nd string tall.

Plowman playing in the midfield.
Rowe is definitely capable, I think that would be a great plan, and they can always swing Jamo on to Rowe's man if he's really struggling. I like it.

I would love to see that happen. I don't think it will because he's clearly the general back there, and he can do that more effectively from full back.
But as a 2nd or 3rd tall, he'd dominate.

Rowe always seems to look more settled with Jamo in the backline so hopefully it wouldn't matter what position he's playing.

I may be alone but I am delighted whenever Jamo kicks a goal.

Forward pocket.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Actually not as ridiculous on second thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Rowe might be the 'gorilla' KPD this year.

Weitering and Jamison both capable of taking the 2nd string tall.

Plowman playing in the midfield.

Rowe should not be in our best 22, and if he continues to make the team we are going nowhere

Rowe should not be in our best 22, and if he continues to make the team we are going nowhere
Who would replace him though? At least for now he's a mature strong body who can prevent a kid from being absolutely smashed.

ahh such black and white statements! shouldnt we all just see how the list goes ? There are guns and then there are role players. We will have a different emphasis in all sorts of aspects of the game under BB. Who are you or anyone else , to prejudge how Rowe will go in this new environment?

Must admit watching Neil Craig the other day and on this vid, his enthusiasm for the task at hand is infectious. Not just there to collect a pay packet.

Rowe still has a role to play for a couple of years you would think. At least until our young KP's develop and step up

Yep I agree about Rowe. I remember watching Thornton getting rag dolled by bigger forwards when he was our only tall defender at 20 yrs old. Rowe and Jamison are there to protect the the younger guys.

Bit hard to blame the backline from last year. The game plan was flawed and the rebound footy into our 50 was constant. Injuries also didn't help. I'll back Rowe at CHB for now thanks whilst Weitering/Plowman/Jaksch and maybe one or two others we get develop. Can also move forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back