Mega Thread TRAINING REPORTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons fan here but watching you guys 'cause we suck and I love an underdog. Feel for Ibbotson - did well early on and now missing out. Training well? Any chance he'll sneak in despite messages to the contrary?

Tuesday is good for me despite the hordes of others that will be there.

How does in/at the Salim Malik stand sound for the regulars?

Help Freo Regulars - Im leaving Mandurah at 7am in the morning to make this session. Where will be the best place to park? The website said the Freo oval carpark will be closed.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this is ****ed up. The dick eaters from 94 or whatever hideous station Basil works for have ringed the oval with speakers & are screaming inanities at ear bleeding volume at everyone.
So much for soaking up the atmosphere :(
The downside of the bandwagon. Commercial interests feel the need to co opt anything that smells of success.

Well this is ****** up. The dick eaters from 94 or whatever hideous station Basil works for have ringed the oval with speakers & are screaming inanities at ear bleeding volume at everyone.
So much for soaking up the atmosphere :(
The downside of the bandwagon. Commercial interests feel the need to co opt anything that smells of success.
Where are you guys ?

Now we have some jerk trying to cheerlead over the PA to recreate the spontaneous chants from Saturday night. They are ruining it :(
Marketing people have NFI most of the time!

So in other words don't come down?

Seems like a circus there mate; will they actually get any training done? I'm a little concerned they're only going to get the one real training session this week on Thurs.

So in other words don't come down?

Seems like a circus there mate; will they actually get any training done? I'm a little concerned they're only going to get the one real training session this week on Thurs.

I think thats pretty much the case in recent week anyway mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back