Mega Thread TRAINING REPORTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this is ****** up. The dick eaters from 94 or whatever hideous station Basil works for have ringed the oval with speakers & are screaming inanities at ear bleeding volume at everyone.
So much for soaking up the atmosphere :(
The downside of the bandwagon. Commercial interests feel the need to co opt anything that smells of success.

You should have brought a flamethrower.

Woooweee, number of peopple is unbeliveable they reckon close to 10k more than some WAFL finals.
Everyone screaming shouting kids running. Just joined the que to the shop and then got told that Freo Finals 2013 GF shirt sold out and they are gettign some flown in twomorrow but no idea what time.

I am so mad at the club they know that there in the GF and they run out of stock !!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooweee, number of peopple is unbeliveable they reckon close to 10k more than some WAFL finals.
Everyone screaming shouting kids running. Just joined the que to the shop and then got told that Freo Finals 2013 GF shirt sold out and they are gettign some flown in twomorrow but no idea what time.

I am so mad at the club they know that there in the GF and they run out of stock !!!!!!!!!!!!

They ran out yesterday too

Well this is ****** up. The dick eaters from 94 or whatever hideous station Basil works for have ringed the oval with speakers & are screaming inanities at ear bleeding volume at everyone.
So much for soaking up the atmosphere :(
The downside of the bandwagon. Commercial interests feel the need to co opt anything that smells of success.
See this is what I think it will be like on Saturday. This is swaying me even further to just staying in to watch it. Insane noise from dicks like snoz & co and crawling with people who don't know a thing about the game...

See this is what I think it will be like on Saturday. This is swaying me even further to just staying in to watch it. Insane noise from dicks like snoz & co and crawling with people who don't know a thing about the game...

I second that seems like freo will be full of bad times, shoudl i or not !!! just watch on projector at home.

I know
I second that seems like freo will be full of bad times, shoudl i or not !!! just watch on projector at home.

I know what a decision. I am actually stressing over it quite significantly!! I want the mood - the vibe - to be perfect on Saturday. I don't want to feel stressed by too many people obscuring my views or annoying me cos they are talking s**t or getting in my way... But I don't want to miss out on the atmosphere either.

Oh the agony!!

I know

I know what a decision. I am actually stressing over it quite significantly!! I want the mood - the vibe - to be perfect on Saturday. I don't want to feel stressed by too many people obscuring my views or annoying me cos they are talking s**t or getting in my way... But I don't want to miss out on the atmosphere either.

Oh the agony!!

Know them feels.

I've decided I'm going to watch it at home with my family who are thankfully Freo supporters too. If we win I'll head into Freo and join in the party.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I'm here too, might wander over in a sec, near Eskimo Joe at the moment, look out for a guy wearing business stiff n a side bag haha, skipping work to be here."

Might have been right next to you Mattis117. I'm the dashingly handsome bloke with a beard wearing slacks and a white shirt. Took the morning off work to attend also. Was with my wife, 7 year old boy and what is possibly the worlds cutest baby along the fence line right near Eskimo Joe.

Was good to get out there and see the guys. The bloke yelling over the speakers every few minutes telling people to start chants was pretty frustrating. Especially when he started with "they'll be here any minute" at 9:20am and they didn't come out until 9:50am. If the crowd was left to their own devices the cheer would have been even louder I recon.

Know them feels.

I've decided I'm going to watch it at home with my family who are thankfully Freo supporters too. If we win I'll head into Freo and join in the party.

i might do that also hopefully watch on cinema size projector at home and feed myself to death then head in,

dont forget sunday 2-5pm at Subi meet the team

"I'm here too, might wander over in a sec, near Eskimo Joe at the moment, look out for a guy wearing business stiff n a side bag haha, skipping work to be here."

Might have been right next to you Mattis117. I'm the dashingly handsome bloke with a beard wearing slacks and a white shirt. Took the morning off work to attend also. Was with my wife, 7 year old boy and what is possibly the worlds cutest baby along the fence line right near Eskimo Joe.

Was good to get out there and see the guys. The bloke yelling over the speakers every few minutes telling people to start chants was pretty frustrating. Especially when he started with "they'll be here any minute" at 9:20am and they didn't come out until 9:50am. If the crowd was left to their own devices the cheer would have been even louder I recon.

Oh I remember seeing you haha, random. I managed to find EShed and 23CmonShane. Also met... Gaskin I think he was, he can confirm I guess.

Yeah today decided me. Going to watch in at home with a close friend or 2 and then wander downtown after. That was just awful.
Who makes these decisions? Its insulting that some marketing dickweed decides a bunch of supporters need to be stage managed in how to appreciate a training session so they hire a bull goose lunatic to scream at us when to cheer and what to cheer.
What happened at Subiaco on Saturday night was beautiful because it was a spontaneous voluntary outpouring of joy for a moment many never thought would come.
Then some asswipe thinks this is great, lets get them to do that again but with our sponsor banners everywhere and we'll get Basil to warm the crowd up and film it all, it will be great.
All that happens is you feel like your Dad is telling you to smile for a photo with your cousins and they make you stand there for 20 minutes in uncomfortable clothes and everyone looks self conscious.

Still today was just a dog and pony show and I'm sure the schoolkids all enjoyed themselves and the once a year fans.

Mayne Jono Pharlap spotted doing rehab in the pool

2ajeje4a.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379996075.973284.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379996075.973284.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 40
I know

Oh the agony!!

Yeah same for me, no tolerance for halfwits. I'll watch it with a few friends blow by blow then head in after.

If we get it right, Freo might be a wonderful place to be Saturday evening.:)

Yeah today decided me. Going to watch in at home with a close friend or 2 and then wander downtown after. That was just awful.
Who makes these decisions? Its insulting that some marketing dickweed decides a bunch of supporters need to be stage managed in how to appreciate a training session so they hire a bull goose lunatic to scream at us when to cheer and what to cheer.
What happened at Subiaco on Saturday night was beautiful because it was a spontaneous voluntary outpouring of joy for a moment many never thought would come.
Then some asswipe thinks this is great, lets get them to do that again but with our sponsor banners everywhere and we'll get Basil to warm the crowd up and film it all, it will be great.
All that happens is you feel like your Dad is telling you to smile for a photo with your cousins and they make you stand there for 20 minutes in uncomfortable clothes and everyone looks self conscious.

Still today was just a dog and pony show and I'm sure the schoolkids all enjoyed themselves and the once a year fans.
Seriously? Thats a marketing, over-the-top ploy by Channel Seven I'm guessing. FFS, we are not the mob across the road that need a bloke yelling 'SGIO" or "GET YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE EAGGGGGLES". They won't do that in Freo or any of the sites, leave it to the fans.. I Hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back