Training this morning!

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what I like? When Stewie Dew kicks more goals in one quarter than the opposition do for the whole game
biggrin.gif

That wasn't a nice thing to say Grave Danger, but it was funny though.
biggrin.gif

Mr Ripper it look like you will have a couple of players missing for that game. Your Lions should learn to keep their elbows down.

Originally posted by Mr Ripper:
Yeah. Brown gone. Scott might get off I reckon...hopefully.

You reckon? I thought Scott's was worse. It was probably a reflex thing rather than deliberate, but he raised a late elbow to Chad Cornese's head. Reckless or dangerous at the very least. Should get a minimum of 2 weeks, and if the Tribunal applies their 'harsher penalties for Grand Final infringements' policy it could well be more...

Yes what a great win, but there is a bigger flag for the taking, lets just hope we can keep up the momentum in the premiership season.

Yep, congrats Port. Apologies again for our team not showing up (whoever those people were, PLEASE give our team back!!!!!!) but congrats anyway, you guys were pretty awesome.
smile.gif

------------------
*the one and only lioness*

Yeah, good onya Port Adelaide. Your boys totally out classed us. Great to see the old Bear, Fabian Francis come back onto the ground after he was polaxed.

And I think you could safely say that Dew has redemed himself after that kickout up at the Gabba a couple of seasons ago. His goals were fantastic.

I'd just like to throw in a "well done" to Port.

Just how significant the Ansett Cup is is always open to question, but surely there was no question that Port were the team in the best form for the Ansett Cup.

You would have to say that they take the best form into the season proper too.

Sustaining it will be the trick.

Nevertheless, for their win in the Ansett Cup, well done, and very impressive.

Originally posted by Mudholian:
Thanks for all the sporting comments by the Lions supporters and I'm sure it will be closer in two weeks although I expect the end result will be the same.
Mud

hehehe the end result will be the same huh? OK just keep believing that
wink.gif
LOL.

------------------
*the one and only lioness*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back