Training Training Thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers
Any chance you going to main training on Thursday morning? Keen to hear early (albeit only a few hours before the side is named on Thursday night) what the side might look like
Highly unlikely. I just got lucky today driving passed Arden st on my way to a job and had a bit of time to kill

Getting ahead of myself but I've got Wednesday next week off with my 4 year old daughter and would like to take her to Arden St.

Will there likely be any sort of training on that day?

Getting ahead of myself but I've got Wednesday next week off with my 4 year old daughter and would like to take her to Arden St.

Will there likely be any sort of training on that day?
Training days are usually Mon, Wed, Fri but we're coming off a Sunday match and play the following Sunday so I think it changes to Tue, Thu, Sat but more regular track watchers should be able to advise.

Stopped by very very briefly, hard to say much cos my kid didn’t want to be there. Curtis Taylor looked to be working with the backs (not a bad idea, might as well give him a go down there as there’s not a spot for him forward or on the wing anymore). Hansen nailed a lovely set shot drop punt hard on the boundary.

Goater moving pretty well. Lots of chat, Logue is very vocal. They seemed up and about as far as I could tell. But yeah, we’re talking about a ten minute visit so grain of salt.
These experiences build character, mate. One day she'll look to you and say "Thank you for taking me to North Melbourne's training sessions on a cold June day when we were on a 12 game losing streak, it has made the flags even sweeter. So sad what happened to JHF ... Now let's get in the hovercraft."

These experiences build character, mate. One day she'll look to you and say "Thank you for taking me to North Melbourne's training sessions on a cold June day when we were on a 12 game losing streak, it has made the flags even sweeter. So sad what happened to JHF ... Now let's get in the hovercraft."
I’m dying

Training days are usually Mon, Wed, Fri but we're coming off a Sunday match and play the following Sunday so I think it changes to Tue, Thu, Sat but more regular track watchers should be able to advise.

We play Saturday, meaning I'm hoping we've got training on Wednesday.

My daughter's actually looking forward to it, which is just fantastic.

trainings arent confirmed for this week yet but going by previous weeks i'd say its tuesday and thursday again

Hope not. Got Wednesday off with my 4 year old and she's excited to see training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn it, no Wednesday training this week. My dauughter's going to be devo :(

AFL​

Training (Arden Street Oval)
Tuesday, July 3
3pm AEST

Tuesday, July 4
10am AEST

Thursday, July 6
10am AEST

Captains' Run (Arden Street Oval)
Saturday, July 8
10.15am AEST

Damn it, no Wednesday training this week. My dauughter's going to be devo :(
They have those dates wrong on the website ie Tuesday can't be the 3rd and 4th of July.

So either they are about to start training today at 3 or they are counting the family day tomorrow afternoon as a training session as well.

FWIW it wasn't family day. It was a clinic for Future Roos.
Yes apologies - not a family day as such - more a kids clinic which is held each year about this time.

Very good - nearly all players in attendance and they were great as always with the kids. Even saw Pagan there.

Rain stayed away which was a bonus.

Had to wander into Chaddy Wednesday for a Food Court Updated recon mission and happened to see Miller Bergman and his missus wandering in and out of the stores with not a hint of WillPhil arrogance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back