Training Training Thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

You would think griff and buckets are locks... so the third tall be btw corr dawson bonar and young with corr and Dawson as cover for griff and buckets....with lmac also a lock then guessing the remaining two spots be across all those hb flankers mentioned a couple of posts above, tough competition which is great... both up for grabs over next what 11 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep, I'm a pleb that went to a Tech school where we learnt to cut tin with tinsnips and make pencil cases in woodwork. We had enough issues with English without trying to learn another language.
the simpsons me fail english thats unpossible GIF

Yep, I'm a pleb that went to a Tech school where we learnt to cut tin with tinsnips and make pencil cases in woodwork. We had enough issues with English without trying to learn another language.
Haha brilliant.

35 years on and Ive literally still got mine in my shed happily housing tek screws and other bit-n-pieces.

Pretty sure that there’s an intraclub match tomorrow morning just after 9.
The official intraclub is Saturday 18th Feb as part of the family day. The stuff they’re doing at training during the week is match simulation as far as I’m aware.

BB6DE200-34C4-403D-B46E-990CDE1B1B89.jpeg

My actual fave midfield domination game was against Collingwood, we just clicked so well it gives me tingles watching it.

I hope we could produce that consistently, and I think we can, we’ve got a better midfield rotation than last seasons.

But still bitter that we lost that game

My actual fave midfield domination game was against Collingwood, we just clicked so well it gives me tingles watching it.

I hope we could produce that consistently, and I think we can, we’ve got a better midfield rotation than last seasons.

I hope you did what I did and left/turned it off at 3QT knowing what the result would be. It was nice to have an extra half hour of fantasy before being jolted back to reality

I hope you did what I did and left/turned it off at 3QT knowing what the result would be. It was nice to have an extra half hour of fantasy before being jolted back to reality
I’ve never left a game early, I always wanna stick by them even when they make me wanna self combust 🫶

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That patch of games that was brilliant. it was the closest thing to watching us every week in the ‘90s. We were bigger/stronger and opposition teams knew it.
We knew it and at any point in the game we could turn it on it’s head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back