Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing if the players tried to do the same things on a basketball court as they do on a footy pitch, they’d likely do series damage to themselves. I’d expect/hope that the drills would be altered to mitigate any such risks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Video posted by the ICON previously in this thread and quoted for your convenience below indicates that the drills undertaken appear to have been "altered to mitigate any such risks". :stern look

Going to head down in the morning in the hope that there’s something happening.
Can any shed any light on what time may be more likely to see any action? Like, 9AM or 11?
Looking forward to the report. This Christmas training break has almost been the death of me. I live for this s**t.

don’t put that curse on him. Many of us said the same thing about Pruess.
The main difference is Preuss wasn't happy with the backup role. Plus I have more confidence in Campbell should we need to use him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You did notice said ruckman was still beating all the other supposed athletes on the list?

Well mate of mine who competeted at Kona, world Ironman championships a few years in a row, was stressing about going up in age class. Endurance improves over time with research showing elite endurance runners peak at 35. We know Goldy is an endurance beast. I'd say this is an awesome achievement for Jy and he's definately going into my AFL fantasy team (along with the rest of the NMFC list,,,,Tom Mitchell might get a spot on the bench).

Can anyone confirm if Fridays are an outdoor training day?
I’m usually working, but have this Friday off.
Have they built a bar at the ground yet?

If they did, who would it be named after?
Who’s North’s all time best drinker?
Seem to recall Archer saying in an interview that Carey was the Best Player, Fighter, Drinker, and something else too!

OMG! Training content in the training thread... Thanks GR!

Great mark. But Maj shouldn’t have let him get a run at it.... You could tell he was pissed at himself - Taz gives him a quick look on the way up as if to say - thanks mate.

Again though - great mark on a great defender and another great spoiler/3rd man up, for a first year tall. Awesome signs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back