North Melbourne
upload_2015-3-30_12-0-29.jpeg
...... I see you :)

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good news about Hansen. I had a bad feeling that he'd be missing the first third of the year. VFL this week with an eye on a return in rd 2.

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't know where the Hansen battling to be fit for Round 1 comes from. Even if he's fit enough, from an injury perspective, there's no way he'd be done from a match practice and conditioning perspective.

I agree. He has a degenerative hip condition.

Why rush him back in. It's a long season and we have Tippet and Tarrant that need games.

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
I don't know where the Hansen battling to be fit for Round 1 comes from. Even if he's fit enough, from an injury perspective, there's no way he'd be done from a match practice and conditioning perspective.
Yeah I agree he is no chance to play, was pleasing to see him out there though!

ArjenTheGreat

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 22, 2005
Arden St
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Drove past and noticed Basti, Brown, Tarrant, Black and Wood were all wearing the white, 2nds jumper....

Wells, Garner & Harper were in traditional royal blue attire.

Gibbo and Jmac wearing the now traditional light blue 1's training top although, as both were holding vanilla folders, I couldn't quite see what was going on there, but it certainly had Brad's attention.

Make of that what you will.

Augustine

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal
Drove past and noticed Basti, Brown, Tarrant, Black and Wood were all wearing the white, 2nds jumper....

Wells, Garner & Harper were in traditional royal blue attire.

Gibbo and Jmac wearing the now traditional light blue 1's training top although, as both were holding vanilla folders, I couldn't quite see what was going on there, but it certainly had Brad's attention.

Make of that what you will.

I don't know what to make of that. It just seems random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back