Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Remove this Banner Ad

Spicer looking much stronger than the kid I saw at the start of the year who couldn't lift the 10kg weight at training.
He is gonna take off with those lats!!

reminiscent of Fyfe’s first weight session

Boys can’t stop hugging each other. Loving it!!! A real tight group we’ve got down there and that bond is going to take us places.

Also Tommy Campbell just comes across as such a father figure to so many of the kids there, and despite it being unlikely he’s offered another contract you can see how much of a team man he is and the respect that he has amongst the group.

Also Tommy Campbell just comes across as such a father figure to so many of the kids there, and despite it being unlikely he’s offered another contract you can see how much of a team man he is and the respect that he has amongst the group.

I've a few mates who have played with him along the journey. Have asked about him and he is reportedly as good a person as is advertised - an absolutely ripping human being

Boys can’t stop hugging each other. Loving it!!! A real tight group we’ve got down there and that bond is going to take us places.

I’d give him two years just to turn up at training.

Just great camaraderie from a wooden spoon team.

In noble we trust

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s the be same consistent message from
Noble and the players

Hard to not get excited. IDGAF where we are on the ladder this year.
The group can see the improvement they are making. Seems like an infectious group . It is really awesome to see given how grim things have seemed at times the past 2 seasons. Hopefully a good performance to finish the season and hit the ground running in a few months for 2022

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

With the changes to the Rookie list rules, you might get at least half your wish I think.

We will have a very young VFL list next year and bugger all coaches - I can see him get 1 year to help 'father', educate, lead the group.
Just make him a dev coach and can be vfl captain listed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back