Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Seccull was the bloke.

81dac9dc154b8dc77d767e50cdc8e380a39258d1
Ah yeah, now you say the name I do remember him. I was thinking of Warwick Angus, who definitely played as a ruck-forward in that year's Haileybury team, and couldn't for the life of me recall who else would have played ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got an email, you need to register for the link to watch the game

WTF is going on here. Same s**t with the Hawthorn v Dogs game I hear, so it’s not a North thing. Must be an AFL directive.

Why make it so hard? Just put a link on the ******* website!!!!!

So I just “registered” (and it’s not just for members anyway) and it said that the link will be texted to me in the morning.

I assume I can just email the link so I can watch the game on my TV anyone? After I do 3 star jumps, skull a glass of milk, recite the alphabet, visit the sponsors page and finally pull out and burn a hair measuring exactly 15 cms. Only then can I access the practice match stream.

Could you go into some more detail please

You provide your credit card number, your security code, your expiration date and your home address to the North Melbourne Football Club, then Cunners turns up and punches you in the face three hours before the live stream starts

You provide your credit card number, your security code, your expiration date and your home address to the North Melbourne Football Club, then Cunners turns up and punches you in the face three hours before the live stream starts
I'm down for it.

also weird, they already have all the info they asked for, so what's the need?
Youll see, when the eagerly awaited NMFC x East Gambian Bank of Royal Wealth Creation collaboration contacts you and you stand to make millions of dollars

So to get the link they want to know all your personal details including date of birth. FFS. Sounds like a data banking exercise to me.
Ding Ding Ding.

If this isn't a directive from AFL house to harvest user data I'll eat my left nut.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back