Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Remove this Banner Ad

?
Nowhere on there does it say the US has had 21 million deaths. In any case 500k in any country is still way too many and part of the reason why social distancing measures are still being put in place all over the world.

Nonetheless this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

You said UK had half a million deaths and US has 21 mil. You’re getting cases and deaths mixed up.

but that doesn’t matter, there’s a reason we don’t have any cases, so why change now? Just wait until we’re all vaccinated.

Yes apologies I meant to say in the US there has been over 20m cases and 500k plus deaths.... uk is 4m and 120k deaths

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

?
Nowhere on there does it say the US has had 21 million deaths. In any case 500k in any country is still way too many and part of the reason why social distancing measures are still being put in place all over the world.

Nonetheless this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

21m cases not deaths, half a million deaths.... yes agree way too many but my point is it's irrelevant what is happening over there....

Just a reality check.... going to a public park as long as we can social distance there should be no issues

Do you think this precinct is big enough to
Don't be a douche.

I think a lot of Covid measures are either token or smokescreens for larger plays organisations were hoping to trial anyway.

eg no membership cards, shortened games, night grand final.

You can save spats about the composition of club staffing for other posters.
OK so there is a smokescreen at play. It has nothing to do with Covid that they don't want a crowd down there (lol). So what is it?

It does look that way.

I'm genuinely quite disappointed in the club if it does turn out like this. I was quite certain it must have been a mandate from the AFL to harvest some data on prospective members. One club gating it off behind something like this while the other club doesn't... that's not just a bad look it's bad fullstop.

I wonder if it is an AFL mandated thing. If you try and access the link via Facebook it advises that your name, photo and list of friends will be sent to the AFL.

Really is pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15 minutes in and it’s one way traffic. Really not much to report from our end. Hayden is in the guts. Stepho seems to have learnt to take a hit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back