Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we need a race 100 metres KT v Snake!

The only boxing match he'd be having is punching in 000 on his speed dial.

We need to normalise taking sun protection serious to lower the chances of getting skin cancer! Primary school taught us slip slop slap haha

Lol ikr but it’s okay because there is 30 something days till the season starts

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m a bit the opposite. Don’t use sunscreen and never will. Won’t go into it to much but don’t agree with some of the ingredients being etched into our skin by the sun, our skin is our biggest organ and anything applied to it is straight into our blood stream. Whilst it’s not healthy to get burnt I think getting vitamin d purely on to our skin without protection is very important. After getting vitamin d, say a day at the beach I will never wash myself with soap after as it will wash it off my skin. The next time you are in the sun, that vitamin d you obtained will help better protect you that next session.

I’m a bit the opposite. Don’t use sunscreen and never will. Won’t go into it to much but don’t agree with some of the ingredients being etched into our skin by the sun, our skin is our biggest organ and anything applied to it is straight into our blood stream. Whilst it’s not healthy to get burnt I think getting vitamin d purely on to our skin without protection is very important. After getting vitamin d, say a day at the beach I will never wash myself with soap after as it will wash it off my skin. The next time you are in the sun, that vitamin d you obtained will help better protect you that next session.
Interesting fact people with vitiligo , while more susceptible to getting sunburned are less prone to skin cancer apparently.

Of course people are going to have different opinions! Personally I have to wear sunscreen because of the skincare I use niacinamide and chemical exfoliants as it will protect the skin. I do take vitamin D tablets though because blood tests said I was of a low count.

No sunscreen can fix my tan lines from socks and shorts🥲

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Harro still 100% loves and supports North, riding the highs and lows like the rest of us.

Harro>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hale (for that reason alone)
And was a better "extractor" than that poser from hawthorn. He could beat young Andy Swallow, but rarely ventured into the square should Harro be there. A better footballer over the journey granted, but Harro is a ripper.

We really only butchered 2001. Really badly.

I've said it a million times but give me a draft period where we walk out with Daniel Motlop, Harris, Petrie, Rocca, Pratt, Corey Jones, Leigh Harding, Digby Morrell and David Teague and I call that a win.

That 2000 group delivered 1,111 games, next best was 2006 with 955 games.

Bunch of years with 600 odd, 2002, 2007 & 2009.

The standout bad year is 2014, 84 games in total. None still active at North. Rookie Nahas won by a foot with 26 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys how has Aidan Corr been over the summer, I'm thinking of taking him in a keeper league, he took plenty of kickouts for GWS I'm wondering him he'll get that chance with you guys

Unsure about kick out duties, but other than some rumoured tightness I think he has been doing the majority, if not all, training. I suspect he'll play a more attacking role with us, but we probably won't have a particularly good idea until the pre-season games.

That 2000 group delivered 1,111 games, next best was 2006 with 955 games.

Bunch of years with 600 odd, 2002, 2007 & 2009.

The standout bad year is 2014, 84 games in total. None still active at North. Rookie Nahas won by a foot with 26 games.
One still active at North! Connor Menadue, who originally was taken by Richmond in that draft. Now if he can just play about 500 games for us that would make the overall draft stats look a lot more reasonable...

If we’re playing the Saints in a praccy Thursday, perhaps they’ll give it a miss this week? Might be a lighter run.

May have something to do with the fact they trained a bit yesterday which they don’t usually.
Any details on time, location and whether it will be streamed?

I’m going to attempt to head down. I’ve done my ankle was meant to be out surfing at urbn surf this morning instead of training so wasn’t going to be an option but now that I can’t do that if I can get a park close enough I’ll hobble over and put up some live updates
Dedication :thumbsu:

I’m going to attempt to head down. I’ve done my ankle was meant to be out surfing at urbn surf this morning instead of training so wasn’t going to be an option but now that I can’t do that if I can get a park close enough I’ll hobble over and put up some live updates
Get that man a beer...

I did my ankle too, was meant to be climbing Mount Kosciuszko barefoot this morning then abseiling down, jogging back up base jumping back to lower ground and handstand walking back to Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back