Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Yep.

The club will be offering a 240p livestream in the form of 3x 45 second clips (including intro/outro) within 3 days of the event.

I thought it was 180p? Mustn’t of got the memo

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Legally they aren't allowed to advertise the time and location because of COVID. All other AFL clubs have been the same.

Collingwoods practice match on Saturday was the same, Collingwood didn't stop members from attending even in a closed environment though that guessed the time.

Arden St is a public park, so you can attend if the time is correct. The club can't do anything about it.

There was at least 200 spectators to the intraclub on Friday.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Legally they aren't allowed to advertise the time and location because of COVID. All other AFL clubs have been the same.

Collingwoods practice match on Friday was the same, Collingwood didn't stop members from attending even in a closed environment though that guessed the time.

Arden St is a public park, so you can attend if the time is correct. The club can't do anything about it.

Then it's option B

.............. personal friends of the board & footy dept get told about this again?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
They literally posted the date of the intra club on the website and the time has been leaked on here.

Stop pissing and moaning and get down there.

Then. What. The. *. Is. It.

Put your alt account to something more useful than club damage control.

scooby1279

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
kangaroos

Collingwoods practice match on Saturday was the same, Collingwood didn't stop members from attending even in a closed environment though that guessed the time.

correct. AFL have advised not to advise the game, club is trying to do a live stream but at the same time its a public place.

correct. AFL have advised not to advise the game, club is trying to do a live stream but at the same time its a public place.
A live stream would be good, so I can overanalyse a preseason match like I do every year.

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well I'm going to stake place out from Wednesday night to cover all bases.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
BF could rent one of the units overlooking the oval where the old Gaso was - then we take turns staking out proceedings.

APB to be issued when any sight of an official umpire appears or practise match looks likely....

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
BF could rent one of the units overlooking the oval where the old Gaso was - then we take turns staking out proceedings.

APB to be issued when any sight of an official umpire appears or practise match looks likely....
I know Gaso us not exactly young, but "Old Gaso" us a bit harsh. Save that for Horace and Hojuman......

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Phillyroo will be hiding behind a bush. He can put out the APB.

Book 'em Danno, murder one.

Waynesworld

The poster formerly know as "Waynesworld"
May 28, 2012
At the Chinese takeout.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Werribee
I heard from a mate of a friend whose uncle cleans bathrooms for a guys cousin who knew one of the blokes friends who used to sweep the gutters around the North Melbourne area (he has since moved onto a new job watering the plants on the nature strip - but that's not really relevant for this discussion) that it was going to be a night game...

But not sure if that meant Daylight Savings Time or not nor whether the roof would be open or closed. I will ask and get back to you....

Back