Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Kangaroo Cat

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I heard from a mate of a friend whose uncle cleans bathrooms for a guys cousin who knew one of the blokes friends who used to sweep the gutters around the North Melbourne area (he has since moved onto a new job watering the plants on the nature strip - but that's not really relevant for this discussion) that it was going to be a night game...

But not sure if that meant Daylight Savings Time or not nor whether the roof would be open or closed. I will ask and get back to you....
That's more than i knew before, thank you.

So, the Mason Wood Cup game eh ?

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So, the Mason Wood Cup game eh ?

Assuming he will def get a game.... they are hampered with some big injuries.... Paton out for year, Marshall indefinitely

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I heard from a mate of a friend whose uncle cleans bathrooms for a guys cousin who knew one of the blokes friends who used to sweep the gutters around the North Melbourne area (he has since moved onto a new job watering the plants on the nature strip - but that's not really relevant for this discussion) that it was going to be a night game...

But not sure if that meant Daylight Savings Time or not nor whether the roof would be open or closed. I will ask and get back to you....

What did he have to say about Hugh McCluggage? Or Josh Kelly?

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
put it this way , if he gets a game season proper their finals campaign they have been building for is finished.

I'm not sure about that... he could be a great 3rd fwd for them.... which behind king membrey you would assume he would be... they usually have Marshall or Ryder as the 2nd ruck playing fwd too but given both these are injured.... who knows

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
He said Josh Kelly is coming in 2026 and Hugh McCluggage is a spud.

Or maybe it was the other way around.

That's good.

We can get a year of feel good Jasper Pittard / Mo Hope type "I feel like I've come home" media before abruptly delisting him.

Officially no.

But it's a public park, the park is open to anyone.

The intraclub wasn't open to the public and there was at least 200 watching on Friday.

So yes, it's open to the public.
12pm on what day?
Where?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
His kicking for goal in recent times and the hack kicks from the contest have coloured peoples perception towards Jack's kicking. With time and space he is an excellent kick, both with penetration and with touch.

CONTEXT.

We need more of it around here. :thumbsu:

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
His kicking for goal in recent times and the hack kicks from the contest have coloured peoples perception towards Jack's kicking. With time and space he is an excellent kick, both with penetration and with touch.
I just remember him with 30 seconds left in the dogs game where he clutched the winner from a bouncer via brown.
His kicking was fine that day.

Back