Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Remove this Banner Ad

Some good points on both sides here.

I think the difference between Hodge and Ziebell in the role will come down to smarts. Hodge had it spades, not entirely sure Ziebell has it.

I thought his effort in cleaning up young Spicer was pretty ordinary to be honest.

Comparisons with Arch are a long way off, Arch had speed and better skills. He could also get off the ground to spoil larger opponents.

I don't agree or care for your opinion on the matter. It has no effect on my view.
You should just get a script going to save time. Or, you know, not post on a discussion forum.

then write your thoughts down into a notepad. A forum invites conversation and consideration of other opinions.

I don't agree or care for your opinion on the matter. It has no effect on my view.

I think the difference between Hodge and Ziebell in the role will come down to smarts. Hodge had it spades, not entirely sure Ziebell has it.

I thought his effort in cleaning up young Spicer was pretty ordinary to be honest.

Comparisons with Arch are a long way off, Arch had speed and better skills. He could also get off the ground to spoil larger opponents.
Disagree. I think Brady would have approved too.

He held back - the game presented the option and ziebs took it. It was a tester - see how he’d hold up. And I think he did well.

Its match sim. That happens in a match. Better to test him with some well pointed, restrained ‘friendly fire’ first, prior to pushing him too far too quick against opposition who may be less considerate.

Plus, they could review and Spicer can learn re: positioning etc to not be exposed that way in future.

Hi guys and gal's, I was wondering if you know if there is a live stream of Thursdays match at all? We haven't heard much from our end

As much as I agree with you in this particular setting, never changing ones opinion regardless of information shown isn't something to be proud of.

I've seen him get aerial.

1614043717194.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I agree with you in this particular setting, never changing ones opinion regardless of information shown isn't something to be proud of.

It's not that my opinion can't be influenced by good measured discussion, it's just that it hasn't been influenced in this instance.

rf08 is far from the be all & end all of footy analysis around here.

When i switched the radio on this arvo, the 1st thing i heard was some lady ringing Dwayno on SEN asking about live streams of scratch matches, he said he agrees they are good for fans, and then states that Hawthorn v Bulldogs will definitely be live streamed, come on North, get with the program.

When i switched the radio on this arvo, the 1st thing i heard was some lady ringing Dwayno on SEN asking about live streams of scratch matches, he said he agrees they are good for fans, and then states that Hawthorn v Bulldogs will definitely be live streamed, come on North, get with the program.

Program has been got with...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Game live streamed 12pm Thursday.

On Thursday, even though the forecast is cloudy, the UV index is forecast to reach 8 (very high). Our players and fans will be protecting themselves with Solbari’s sun-protective range of sunscreen, skin care, and UPF50+ clothing. Check out their full range, and use the North Melbourne discount NMFC2021, on their website solbari.com.

Please note: The game is not open to public attendance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back