Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Xerri and hall are clearly not 100% doubt either plays this week although both have now finally joined the full squad drills
If Xerri copped a corky on Saturday, I wouldn't expect him to be in full training on Tuesday, at least with a 9 day break available. I wouldn't write him off yet

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Apr 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Speaking of reports, someone I know spoke with Comben and he starts running next week. Looking at a return post the bye.

Am I the only one bullish about our prospects in the second half the year?

Tarrant (and others) back, game plan better understood (and hopefully, executed), more structure to the forward line. There is a lot to be excited about in my opinion.

I'm predicting a wet sail run home. Like Adelaide in 2020 but better. We won't make finals but enough to indicate we are heading in the right direction.

Doing a drill now where every single player is in the forward 50 and you have to hit a target

safe to say not going well

Drive me down and I’ll literally hit every single target

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

15 mins
Finance

but only was able to go due to taking the day off giving myself an extra long weekend

Ooh he is smart

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apr 29, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Overall expected much higher intensity especially after that big loss

feel like we need to go 110% every session to get serious gains

Disappointing to hear it lacked intensity.

I recall Noble stating how important training standards are as he’s a big believer in how you train is how you play!

Would love to know how our training intensity/effort compares to the top teams.

Back