Training Training Thread - News & Live Reports II

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one bullish about our prospects in the second half the year?

Tarrant (and others) back, game plan better understood (and hopefully, executed), more structure to the forward line. There is a lot to be excited about in my opinion.

I'm predicting a wet sail run home. Like Adelaide in 2020 but better. We won't make finals but enough to indicate we are heading in the right direction.
Just enough to miss out on a priority pick, you mean

Doing a drill now where every single player is in the forward 50 and you have to hit a target

safe to say not going well
So the whole squad in the forward fifty and we still can”t hit a target? That”s even worse than I thought we were.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you'd think a team that can barely play 4 quarters would be out on the track running their guts out.
Double 6 day breaks between our games so far, and we don't play until Sunday now. A quieter first few days to aid recovery before ramping up would be my guess. Plus what Waussie said.

this weeks training,
catch Tilly while she is running (after she had some meth)
24477.jpeg
how Tilly got the name Meth Girl:

Am I the only one bullish about our prospects in the second half the year?

Tarrant (and others) back, game plan better understood (and hopefully, executed), more structure to the forward line. There is a lot to be excited about in my opinion.

I'm predicting a wet sail run home. Like Adelaide in 2020 but better. We won't make finals but enough to indicate we are heading in the right direction.
Nooooo but we want Horne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back