Training Training thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea nah 4 isn't a bag imo, not that its offical but im going with 6+ to be classed a bag
Weird isn’t it? Your bags used to be 10 or so, and they weren’t totally outlier events only seen against Suns after round 20.

Shame really. I guess the 1 on 1 style was more bag conducive then the kind of forward cluster* snap thing that dominates most games now.

Actually that was another thing I enjoyed about the GF. Plenty of marks and set shots from the demons. Old school. Not too many from the dogs that I recall but they were pretty low scoring in general.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird isn’t it? Your bags used to be 10 or so, and they weren’t totally outlier events only seen against Suns after round 20.

Shame really. I guess the 1 on 1 style was more bag conducive then the kind of forward clusterfu** snap thing that dominates most games now.

Actually that was another thing I enjoyed about the GF. Plenty of marks and set shots from the demons. Old school. Not too many from the dogs that I recall but they were pretty low scoring in general.

yea, folks running onto the ground when someone kicked 100 in a season used to be a yearly thing back in my day, sonny. :shoutyoldman:

feels like 60 in a year is the 100 these days. :$

yea, folks running onto the ground when someone kicked 100 in a season used to be a yearly thing back in my day, sonny. :shoutyoldman:

feels like 60 in a year is the 100 these days. :$
That would translate to a bag being 6+ so I reckon you’re spot on there

A bag has always been at least 5 goals IMO.

Weid dominating VFL isn't anything new either. His AFL stats are actually so underwhelming when you look at them, this will be his last AFL contract unless he pulls his finger out.
We’ve just decided it is 6, mate

A good summary of the deterioration of goal kicking legends, Nick Larkey averaging 1.6 per game is the 22nd highest current average. Sweet Jesus.

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 5.07.59 pm.png

I guess he could kick 10 and it wouldnt matter, dion't think he's getting back into the team barring injuries now.
VRoo might be taking his spot if he's not careful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back