Training

Remove this Banner Ad

the carry on from all you people is exactly why no one wanted cousins he brings the circus to town with him too much focus on him[ which he loves] and huge distractions for everyone else plus he will not last the season without stuffing up put your money on that

I'll be there, got to get a membership and some christmas gifts anyway so might as well get an early start. We should have some training reports up by tomorrow afternoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200 Journalists maybe.

Every paper in the country will have a reporter there. Every radio station. Every media outlet will have a crew.
It's a big story that isn't just about sport. 2nd chances, oppurtunity, risk, redemption.

The spotlight will firmly be on punt road all year.

Strap yourself in tiger fans. It's going to be one hell of a year.

Bring it on.

You jumped in just before I hit submit to abuse the bloke who posted before you. You might have gathered that he was illiterate.

Then I retract it, as I didn't read his post just prior to mine

Apologies

200 journalists maybe.

Every paper in the country will have a reporter there. Every radio station. Every media outlet will have a crew.
It's a big story that isn't just about sport. 2nd chances, oppurtunity, risk, redemption.

The spotlight will firmly be on punt road all year.

Strap yourself in tiger fans. It's going to be one hell of a year.

Bring it on.

come on the tigers!!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7l-M0XyQWSw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7l-M0XyQWSw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
This is old i no but it makes chills go down my spine, thought others may feel the same.

Is anyone bring the club song down? On a phone or somthing to get everyone started! Teach THE CUZ how to sing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back