Society/Culture Trans Kids and the education system.

Remove this Banner Ad

I and chew gum and walk, can't you?
If that is what you want from teachers teaching your children, then tell them exactly that.

Don't speak on my behalf or other parents that may welcome any feedback that may help their child and don't share your opinion. Easy!
Um hmm. That's a very selfish viewpoint.

I suggest you wander off and go do some research on the teaching situation in Australia, and pay particular attention to the reasons for declining retention rates. I've already mentioned it twice now.

As for parents welcoming feedback for their child, of course they do. But there is a large gap between parents appreciating teachers paying attention to their charges, and forcing teachers to pay attention to their charges to the detriment of teaching, and the loss of enthusiasm on the part of teachers who no longer have the time to teach effectively.

I'd like a police patrol on my street every night as well, to prevent break ins. What we want isn't always very practical.

*edit - on further reflection, I think that given the first line of your response, you might want to stop chewing gum long enough to be able to type in something which makes more sense than "I and chew gum and walk".

Last edited:

This program was about intersex people not transgender.
Agree, typed the wrong word but was really more to give an example of parents not always knowing what is best (taking away their choice at birth) or by keeping the truth from their children.

Seems we are the only ones that watched it. Thanks for the correction.

Comes up page not found
What's it about?
It works ok.

Here is the first paragraph.

Parents who refuse to let their son wear a skirt to school may need to be referred to social services, a council’s guidance has advised schools.

I would like to know who is driving this nonsense in the UK.

Can you provide evidence of this apparent report?

i can provide evidence that the mother has claimed this happened, but I'm not sure how to confirm it actually did. Most mainstream media reports are not mentioning that part of it.

It works ok.

Here is the first paragraph.

Parents who refuse to let their son wear a skirt to school may need to be referred to social services, a council’s guidance has advised schools.

I would like to know who is driving this nonsense in the UK.

Link doesn't work on my mobile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back