Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy crap, why am I only now finding out about those? Those are two cracking tweets.

Surely they were done by fake accounts lol.
Yeah they’re fake. There’s loads of Lauren Moyes twitter accounts and they all have very few followers so must be fake

Yep Ex is the go to man for anything West Ham on Twitter.

If Pellegrini wants to get the fan onside straight away he can start by resigning Collins or adding him to the coaching staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.espnfc.com.au/blog/trans...letico-madrid-plan-shock-move-for-jamie-vardy

TOP STORY: Atletico plot shock move for Vardy
Atletico Madrid are plotting a stunning move for Jamie Vardy, claims the Mirror.

Diego Simeone is a big fan of the Leicester striker, who is seen as the ideal replacement for Antoine Griezmann -- who is almost certainly bound for Barcelona.

The England international would cost in excess of £20 million after a fine season with the Foxes, which included 23 goals in all competitions.

The 31-year-old previously snubbed a move to Arsenal and, with two years left on his contract, it could be his final chance at moving to a Champions League club.

What. The. *.

The Mirror’s “news” is never right. Same with The Sun, same with the Daily Mail. People need to realize this.

The Mirror’s “news” is never right. Same with The Sun, same with the Daily Mail. People need to realize this.
The Sun has one of the best journos in the business in Nixon.

Have you totted up the results of this seasons predictions yet?
Every hull rumor of a transfer came off, I don't care enough to tally up the rest.

He broke numerous transfer stories for us though.

He's spot on with his info.
Oh crap, Alan Nixon? I follow that guy on twitter.

He knows loads of stuff from all the English divisions, Disappointing to find out that he works for the Scum though.

Oh crap, Alan Nixon? I follow that guy on twitter.

He knows loads of stuff from all the English divisions, Disappointing find out that he works for the Scum though.
Yeah he's very good, no idea why he works there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back