Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t pointed out anything new. The Premier League investigated all of this & found everything was above board.

The end.

If in the future Usmanov does get involved with the club, then you can refer to your first statement which was blatantly untrue. Until then, go **** yourself :)
Liverpool fans, stupid until the end. Hence why they support such a s**t club.

Haven’t pointed out anything new. The Premier League investigated all of this & found everything was above board.

The end.

If in the future Usmanov does get involved with the club, then you can refer to your first statement which was blatantly untrue. Until then, go **** yourself :)
The Premier League investigated and found that under the strict legal definition of the rules, the dual ownership laws were being obeyed. However as that article suggested, many people realised immediately afterwards the rules have to be changed because Farhad Moshiri and Alisher Usmanov are the same entity in all but their physical being.

Delusion is not an attractive characteristic, even for football fans.

Usmanov sold his shares in Arsenal because he is very close to Putin and did not want his money in England incase his assets got frozen by the government.
Yeah, the UK government is going to freeze up the City of London and cause another financial crisis because...? Other than some very expensive London property and country houses they couldn't do it if even they wanted to.

Besides, what "money" does Usmanov have in England that could be frozen? All of those assets are routed through City of London affiliated tax havens.

This is all a distraction from the fact that Usmanov owns Everton through this proxy Farhad Moshiri, ok people?

Yeah, the UK government is going to freeze up the City of London and cause another financial crisis because...? Other than some very expensive London property and country houses they couldn't do it if even they wanted to.

Besides, what "money" does Usmanov have in England that could be frozen? All of those assets are routed through City of London affiliated tax havens.

This is all a distraction from the fact that Usmanov owns Everton through this proxy Farhad Moshiri, ok people?
Well they are... and they have been.

With a name like that I must ask what are you smoking? Or is it chemtrails?

so players can't decide whether to move clubs or not? should arzani just decide to stay in australia and not get paid more and play in more competitive leagues just because you don't like it?

remember all the doom and gloom concerning mooy?
Doom and gloom about Mooy? I don't know what you're referring to, but isn't it obvious Man City bought him just to sell him? And then that happened. Man City never had any intention of playing him themselves. They just wanted to keep control of him and get the profit on their books.

The fact he was almost 26 when Man City bought him means you can't really pretend they were hoping for him to leap up in quality, right?

You may want to look this up, given you've been poking fun at others for not knowing stuff. THere are many examples of individuals having assets frozen without the need to "freeze up the City of London" or something similar.

You may want to look this up, given you've been poking fun at others for not knowing stuff. THere are many examples of individuals having assets frozen without the need to "freeze up the City of London" or something similar.
Shut the * up Ratts you basic pedant and show some red solidarity on this board. I'm 100% right, Everton are owned by Usmanov.

They're seizing property IF and only IF they can prove criminality or it remains "unexplained wealth." Some of these Russians have European citizenship, you can't just seize their assets without violating EU and British law. Please detail the "many examples."

But the government has to act within the law and apply due process, if it wishes to freeze property and other assets of Russian billionaires and others. They have to be in league with the Putin regime or be involved in crimes. The government also has a duty to make innocent Russians, regardless of their wealth, secure.
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/britain-will-find-it-hard-to-freeze-russian-assets

Doom and gloom about Mooy? I don't know what you're referring to, but isn't it obvious Man City bought him just to sell him? And then that happened. Man City never had any intention of playing him themselves. They just wanted to keep control of him and get the profit on their books.

The fact he was almost 26 when Man City bought him means you can't really pretend they were hoping for him to leap up in quality, right?

He's a far right conspiracy theorist... you don't expect him to be right about anything do you?

He's a far right conspiracy theorist... you don't expect him to be right about anything do you?
From the interactions we've had on SRP, I'm pretty sure SJ is a Bernie-style leftie - one of the many who promoted the idea Hillary was 'just as bad' due to her being open to compromise. I have no reason not to believe him regarding the link with Usmanov, but was backing you up on that small point regarding freezing assets (again, while having no idea about Usmanov). Not too long ago I recall the Americans were pretty busy and effective in freezing accounts associated to Putin and associates.

Anyway, I don't think those sorts of dubious international transfers are what the thread is meant to be referring to...

Wrong again :oops:

I've never met someone who leaps so heartily into an argument while being so uninformed. It's like you're determined to get dunked on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the interactions we've had on SRP, I'm pretty sure SJ is a Bernie-style leftie - one of the many who promoted the idea Hillary was 'just as bad' due to her being open to compromise. I have no reason not to believe him regarding the link with Usmanov, but was backing you up on that small point regarding freezing assets (again, while having no idea about Usmanov). Not too long ago I recall the Americans were pretty busy and effective in freezing accounts associated to Putin and associates.

Anyway, I don't think those sorts of dubious international transfers are what the thread is meant to be referring to...
US has the Magnitsky Act Ratts and arguably an economy less reliant on finance. Crazy Russian money just in property in the UK. 15-20% coming off the top end of UK property just through tighter capital controls. The UK has been very carefully wording its response to the Skripal case so as to not cause capital flight.

But yes I agree, back to transfers.

Wrong again :oops:

I've never met someone who leaps so heartily into an argument while being so uninformed. It's like you're determined to get dunked on.
I've never met someone who seems to make 2+2 = 41098309218 and and manages to ignore facts.

Sad to see him go but this should really have happened over a year ago.

Thanks for the memories Leo.

5272432.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back