Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha

Conte should be made to sign an extension before bringing him to the club

And City won’t pay £35M for Sanchez lol. Okay, I get that he’s free in 6 months but you’re still signing him to a 3-5 year contract anyway and genuine world class footballers don’t go for £35M whether they have 6 months remaining on a contract or 4 years remaining. Some clubs just have the wrong idea.

Arsenal to get Aubameyang and Malcom

United to get Lucas and Sanchez

And all we can ******* do is loan out N'Koudou and Marcus Edwards. It's like the club thinks the PL is your 8 year old cousin on FIFA and is taking the piss making Poch play as Shamrock Rovers while the kid gets to be Barcelona. ******* hell we've got another good chance to make top 4 and we are pissing it away and giving Arsenal a chance to even snatch 5th off us

And all we can ******* do is loan out N'Koudou and Marcus Edwards. It's like the club thinks the PL is your 8 year old cousin on FIFA and is taking the piss making Poch play as Shamrock Rovers while the kid gets to be Barcelona. ******* hell we've got another good chance to make top 4 and we are pissing it away and giving Arsenal a chance to even snatch 5th off us

FWIW Malcolm is not for sale in January, however when we were linked a few weeks back it was a buy/loan back so who knows.
Auba isn't going to a team that won't be in the UCL next season.

Don't get too worried yet, I won't believe any signings until they are holding the Arsenal shirt.

FWIW Malcolm is not for sale in January, however when we were linked a few weeks back it was a buy/loan back so who knows.
Yeah Bordeaux owner said he's not going anywhere so I'm not buying in to that one too much ATM, Auba I think has legs though. Dortmund might be struggling to make the UCL themselves next season and he is getting on a bit, might be chasing that last big payday, the only other significant interest in him at the moment seems like its from China.

Think at the end of the window we will end up losing Sanchez and Walcott and getting Myki and Auba. Not the best outcome long term but at least we won't be going backwards, and Myki can step in to the #10 role if Ozil goes at seasons end.

Would be embarrassing for levy if a club that we've gone past goes and gets two massive ins and all we do is loan a couple of kids out

Yeah Bordeaux owner said he's not going anywhere so I'm not buying in to that one too much ATM, Auba I think has legs though. Dortmund might be struggling to make the UCL themselves next season and he is getting on a bit, might be chasing that last big payday, the only other significant interest in him at the moment seems like its from China.

Think at the end of the window we will end up losing Sanchez and Walcott and getting Myki and Auba. Not the best outcome long term but at least we won't be going backwards, and Myki can step in to the #10 role if Ozil goes at seasons end.

Aubas' dream is Madrid and with Benzema turning into poop I reckon they might be in front of the queue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Window open over two weeks now & we still haven’t got a left back in, staggering. The player I thought was probably most realistic & gettable just started his 4th or 5th game in a row for United, not being linked currently with anyone

Also surprised there hasn’t been loans left right & centre for fringe players in a World Cup year, or at least players moving to get game time. Just me or is this one of the most inactive January transfer periods ever? Will probably ramp up towards the end like usual

Aubas' dream is Madrid and with Benzema turning into poop I reckon they might be in front of the queue.
Is he a big enough name for Madrid anymore? Think that dream has passed him by. They will have their eyes firmly fixed on Harry Kane imo.

Is he a big enough name for Madrid anymore? Think that dream has passed him by. They will have their eyes firmly fixed on Harry Kane imo.

He is in his prime with 21 goals in 23 games this season. Absolutely still a big name.

Puel's putting on the lock. 100m or get lost, and rightfully so.

I'm not worried at the moment, but once Sanchez finally gets going, the silly Olympics can begin.

It would be nice to be linked to players that aren't Liege 2 though, or players that can't get a gig at OM as a RB. Feels disappointing.

Would be over the moon if we turn Myki into Sanchez and Moura, that’d be fantastic!
Always been super keen on Moura, would love him as a Sanchez replacement and think he would come relatively cheaply at the moment as he is pretty out of favour at PSG. Surprised we aren't looking at him, although we may have enquired and been told he wasn't keen on the move.

He is in his prime with 21 goals in 23 games this season. Absolutely still a big name.
He is certainly still playing great football, I just think he isn't a shiny enough toy for Madrid anymore.

Always been super keen on Moura, would love him as a Sanchez replacement and think he would come relatively cheaply at the moment as he is pretty out of favour at PSG. Surprised we aren't looking at him, although we may have enquired and been told he wasn't keen on the move.

He is certainly still playing great football, I just think he isn't a shiny enough toy for Madrid anymore.

I reckon they'd see him as being shinier compared to Benzema.

I reckon they'd see him as being shinier compared to Benzema.
Benzema has had the sand paper run over him a few times that's for sure. There are far shinier toys out there than Auba for me though (Kane, Griezmann, Dybala, Icardi, Belotti, Mertens etc).

It's a bit disappointing to look at Liverpool, and see the likes of Mascherano, Suarez, and now Couthino now at Barcalona. Kinda makes you wonder what Liverpool could try be like if their reputation didn't diminish over time, and had as much currency as Barca.

Yes, Spain is more attractive for South Americans, but its always Real this, Barca that. Playing for the best of the best. It's all just a massive self-fulfilling prophecy. Prestige talks, even when one could turn a club in something similar.

Would be embarrassing for levy if a club that we've gone past goes and gets two massive ins and all we do is loan a couple of kids out

Not worried about Woolwich. They’ll finish 6th.
Worried that there’s not much between 2nd and 5th and they’re all looking to strengthen. We’re not.

Benzema has had the sand paper run over him a few times that's for sure. There are far shinier toys out there than Auba for me though (Kane, Griezmann, Dybala, Icardi, Belotti, Mertens etc).

Well Dybala isn't a striker and Mertens is 30 and plays as a winger as well, Icardi probably still below Auba or on par and Belotti hasn't set the world on fire this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back