Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main board by the looks of it. Him and a GWS fan (they exist apparently) had a barney and they're both in the red.
Sailed close to the wind with a blues mod on the Drafts board lol.

Any Italian football watchers know much about Nicolò Zaniolo, other than the fact that apparently his mum is a genuine milf? Reports around that we're in discussions with Roma for him.
It’s hard to explain but he’s got it.

And so does his mum.

Good Instagram his mum has, about all I know...
Haha yeah, that's where I went after I posted in here. Hard to believe that she's in her 40s.

I love that he had to come out publicly and tell his mum to stop posting "sexy" photos. Imagine the ribbing he'd get from team mates.

It’s hard to explain but he’s got it.

And so does his mum.
His mum absolutely does, but after watching one of those highlight videos on YouTube, I wasn't absolutely convinced, but realise that they can be misleading. Looks very similar to Lamela to me, but taller.

Be interesting to see what we do in the summer. Gomes and Ox will be like new signings. Pretty sure Origi, Sturridge, Moreno and Lallana will be moved on. But that leaves us short in a few spots.

Definitely up top and a back up LB. I think we are gonna try fast track Brewster but we'd still need another striker to back up Bobby.

I don't think it will be a big summer. I also wonder what were gonna do with Wilson who tore up the Championship and Grujic who apparently has been fantastic in Germany.

I also wonder what were gonna do with Wilson who tore up the Championship and Grujic who apparently has been fantastic in Germany.
ESPN are saying Atletico want Grujic and our asking price is 35mil.

ESPN are saying Atletico want Grujic and our asking price is 35mil.
ESPN is basically never right when it comes to Atletico. And Grujic has been reported as say something along the lines of "Even I wouldn't pay that much for me"

Last edited:

Looking back at it now, alexis sanchez has got to go close to the worst transfer of all time, has done absolutley nothing at utd. except warm the bench and collect his £500,000 p/w pay cheque

Crazy how he got 30 goals in all comps 2 years ago and now he’s fallen off the face of the earth.

His fall from grace has been Torres-esque. I wonder how different things would be had he chosen City and Pep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember seeing pics from his Arsenal days to his United days.

Think he's been on the Luke Shaw diet.

TBH he's really unsuited to our style of play and I'm not sure why Pep was interested in the first place. Gives the ball away too much.

Players are going to ask for similar wages to what sanchez is on which utd. won't be able to pay either so they'll lose a couple for this reason too you'd think.

Sounds like something I've read on The Sun.

Torres? I suppose he started the decline with us, but he scored a brace in his last LFC game...

From memory Torres was hampered by some ankle injuries late in his Liverpool tenure right? He seemed to lose a lot of his pace. At least there was some genuine mitigating circumstances with his decline.

Sounds like something I've read on The Sun.
Makes a hell of a lot of sense tbh, whether the sun may have written an article like that or not it's a non issue as this is almost certain to happen, players and agents will be demanding more or similar to what the bench warmer gets, it's inevitable.

Be interesting to see what we do in the summer. Gomes and Ox will be like new signings. Pretty sure Origi, Sturridge, Moreno and Lallana will be moved on. But that leaves us short in a few spots.

Definitely up top and a back up LB. I think we are gonna try fast track Brewster but we'd still need another striker to back up Bobby.

I don't think it will be a big summer. I also wonder what were gonna do with Wilson who tore up the Championship and Grujic who apparently has been fantastic in Germany.

A full back or 2, an attacking midfielder and another option to rotate through the front 3 would be my guess. The appeal of Fekir to me last summer was that he would’ve plugged 2 of those holes. Him or someone similar would be my preference. Remember that Salah & Mané can both play CF.

I think you’re right about Brewster. After seeing how some of his England underage team mates like Hudson-Odoi, Foden, Sancho & Sessegnon have come on I’m really excited to see what he can do now that he’s back to fitness and in the senior squad full time, sounds like the club are too.

Remember seeing pics from his Arsenal days to his United days.

Think he's been on the Luke Shaw diet.

TBH he's really unsuited to our style of play and I'm not sure why Pep was interested in the first place. Gives the ball away too much.
He is too selfish for City as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back