Transfer discussion thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
At least I'm not Bobby Madley
People are going to be surprised at that figure, but that's how far he has fallen in the past 3 seasons, Pellegrini didn't rate him at all nor his attitude.

And that's why giving a 16 year old 20K a week (thanks Aidy Ward) may not be the best idea....

RossFC

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Moderator #2,858
People are going to be surprised at that figure, but that's how far he has fallen in the past 3 seasons, Pellegrini didn't rate him at all nor his attitude.

And that's why giving a 16 year old 20K a week (thanks Aidy Ward) may not be the best idea....
Yeah not a fan of Aidsy Ward myself after that whole Sterling saga a few years back.

I swear I recall 20mil+ for Oxford was floated around as a possible transfer fee in the past.

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
At least I'm not Bobby Madley
We could have sold him 18 months back for about 8m but Moyes wanted to have a look at him.

Our academy is starting to produce some good talent again, Rice, Ben Johnson, Diangana etc. But Oxford is a miss, reminds me a bit of the Ravel Morrison situation actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pantskyle

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
How does Greizmann fit into Barca’s system?
Suarez replacement I'd say. He won't have much longer.

Also **** Barca. Year after year they sprout ******** they can are poor and have to sell to buy and then they spend big. Much worse than PSG and City, at least those clubs don't pretend they can't afford it. Very dodgy club is Barca.

pantskyle

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
That second paragraph could apply to both players.
Not really. I don't want Coutinho but we certainly need attacking mids. Positional wise it's an area of need although social media wise he wouldn't make a dent and would probably be a negative.

Top Bottom