Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Kompany gone, Otamendi probably going, and Stones out of favour, are City one of the clubs that look at activating Alderweireld's 25m release clause? I hate to see it, but he'd be an excellent fit for Pep's system.

In any case, they'll definitely be in the market for a CB, right?

Late move for De Ligt

After watching this Madrid-Betis game, I hope the links to Lo Celso are true. Looks a super player.

Off to the MLS for a big pay day?

Or back to Belgium maybe? Or retirement?

He's been at City for over 10 years, think he's had a few big pay days.

Markovic released from Fulham. What a pointless signing that was.

Edit: Gaz Barry released by West Brom.
I really hope Markovic finds a home somewhere and plays well. Ever since we bought him his career has just been awful. He's pretty talented too, he just needs somewhere where he fits in and can do his thing.

Nothing much rumour wise for us. Still got our eyes on the CL final.

If you supported any other club I’d assumed you thought you were posting in your team board ;).

Thanks for the update, even when there is absolutely nothing to post it’s good to get an update on how Liverpool are travelling in the general transfer thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you supported any other club I’d assumed you thought you were posting in your team board ;).

Thanks for the update, even when there is absolutely nothing to post it’s good to get an update on how Liverpool are travelling in the general transfer thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha it came across as a we are in a cup final brag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha it came across as a we are in a cup final brag.
Jod loves transfers though, last year he was complaining when they weren't linked with anyone, so it also seems like part of him is annoyed not to be doing anything.

Do some of you people seriously think that Bale said that? You do realise the source of those comments were "from the dressing room" literally no credibility to it.

Bale if anything has been very respectable. Zidane has been a massive utensil to him as has RM and it's putrid fans. Good on him if he does force them to pay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back