Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No other concrete moves as of yet. Sane to Bayern has still been pretty quiet over here. But apparently pep is open to selling. Would be big and would cost big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bayern are likely to wait 2 years and sign Sane for nothing.

Looks like United are signing James from Swansea for 15m who is a pure winger. Some interest reported in Longstaff as well from Newcastle which ties in with the club pursuing young English/Brittish players.

Some talk that United are in discussions with Benfica for Felix as well, this one seriously excites me. I think this kid has the quality to be seen in ten years time with Mbappe as the new Ronaldo/Messi. Would be more than happy for the club to spend the 100m.

Well if Man Utd buy Longstaff instead of Rice, would be happy with that.

Is he top 6 quality though?

I wouldn't think so, not at this stage anyway.
With each year I trust ESPN sources less and less so hoping it's just recycled rumours and has no substance.

How much would Rice be? Not the special fried type obviously.
To get us to even think of selling, I'd say at least 70M.

And people are probably going to say that's outrageous etc., but well he's a homegrown player who's 20 and in the England team.

By all reports though, he's very happy at the club and wants to be our next captain.

I'd say we need to be finishing in the top 7 next season to show that we're progressing enough to keep him at the same time though.

Looks like United are signing James from Swansea for 15m who is a pure winger. Some interest reported in Longstaff as well from Newcastle which ties in with the club pursuing young English/Brittish players.

Some talk that United are in discussions with Benfica for Felix as well, this one seriously excites me. I think this kid has the quality to be seen in ten years time with Mbappe as the new Ronaldo/Messi. Would be more than happy for the club to spend the 100m.
Good, we get sell on. Can you also sign maguire?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently the fee was 25mil Euros? Pretty good value I reckon.
25.5 + bonuses. Think its fair for both parties. Last year of contract player who wanted to move. Gladbach don't leave empty handed and BVB get a player with 21 G+A and second most completed dribbles last season (behind Sancho)

* me this is like real life Football Manager.

You don't buy from other clubs to stay on the same rung. The goal is clearly to win.

Leipzig have the best coach in Germany next year. The Bundesliga is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back