Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Definitely a disruptive dressing room influence.

Could easily strengthen across the whole squad for what they will get for him.
Easily? He'd go for about 100m tops and that's only one and a half players of the quality united need.

Easily? He'd go for about 100m tops and that's only one and a half players of the quality united need.

He'd go for a bit more than a 100m.

He'd go for a bit more than a 100m.
Not a lot more I wouldn't have thought.

Point being you couldn't "easily" improve multiple areas with that money. How much do palace want for ******* AWB?

Not a lot more I wouldn't have thought.

Point being you couldn't "easily" improve multiple areas with that money. How much do palace want for ******* AWB?

I'd say a fair bit more, easily closer to 150m. He has 3 years left on his deal and isn't for sale, if it is RM who have got into his ear (with Zidane publicly flirting with him) they'll have to pay big, might cost them a player or two as well.

I'd say a fair bit more, easily closer to 150m. He has 3 years left on his deal and isn't for sale, if it is RM who have got into his ear (with Zidane publicly flirting with him) they'll have to pay big, might cost them a player or two as well.
Then I guess surely you don't sell. His value has taken a bit of a hammering.

Then I guess surely you don't sell. His value has taken a bit of a hammering.

I don't see how it has. Just won a world cup, came off of his best season for United and is still ridiculously marketable.

Surely RM will go for Eriksen, cheaper, will give a similar output and doesn't have the baggage.

Haha. Come on Chef, do you really think they would go for Eriksen over Pogba?

United need to find a 'Kante' somewhere to get the best out of Pogba. No need to sell him, just try to properly build around him.

Ndombele maybe, they played next to each other for France recently, maybe Fred will come good. I would have looked at Tielemans but the rags thinks we were only looking at him as a Pogba replacement which is weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah no doubt they've been in his ear, but he's got a contract so he'll have to suck it up.

Will be interesting to see if he has a sook over it.

Depends if he wants to get paid, however one thing is for sure, we got ourselves a good old fashioned saga!

Ndombele maybe, they played next to each other for France recently, maybe Fred will come good. I would have looked at Tielemans but the rags thinks we were only looking at him as a Pogba replacement which is weird.
Someone like Rodrigo from AM would be great to put with Pogba in the CM. Do all the dirty work, pick up the slack and let Pogs get forward and run a muck.

I personally don’t think Pogba has gained much value since he joined United. He has hardly set the world on fire there. He had a purple patch (as did United) after they got Jose sacked but he has been pretty inconsistent for the most part and can be a complete liability at times. He’s a luxury player that needs the right players around him to flourish.

He won the World Cup starting for France, but so did Olivier Giroud. I’m not sure winning a cup tournament means much for individual players. I would place more value on someone putting together a really good league season without winning anything. He hasn’t done that yet. Him getting into the POTS was a farce and everyone knows it.

Plus now he’s openly stated he’s keen for a new challenge probably makes him lose value. He has a track record of downing tools so he’s not the type of person you’d want to hold at your club against his will.

He’s also a giant DH.

Someone like Rodrigo from AM would be great to put with Pogba in the CM. Do all the dirty work, pick up the slack and let Pogs get forward and run a muck.

Yep tempting options.

if utd want to be a force, you keep pogba and build around him. get 150 mil for pogba and then what? who is going to go there who is as talented as him? and if he leaves, then what's stopping others? de gea, lukaku can go now too? no top player would want to go to a club selling their best players.

if a football person was in charge of transfers pogba would've been told he's not going anywhere. but 150 mil to the woodster is 150 mil.

also every time i see someone say rodrigo i think of the valencia forward, and forget that rodri's full name is rodrigo too.

if utd want to be a force, you keep pogba and build around him. get 150 mil for pogba and then what? who is going to go there who is as talented as him? and if he leaves, then what's stopping others? de gea, lukaku can go now too? no top player would want to go to a club selling their best players.

if a football person was in charge of transfers pogba would've been told he's not going anywhere. but 150 mil to the woodster is 150 mil.

also every time i see someone say rodrigo i think of the valencia forward, and forget that rodri's full name is rodrigo too.

I still can't believe we don't have a DoF. I genuinely don't believe he will be sold regardless of the offer, I think the club at least know that he is the player to build around.

It's refreshing to see our rivals losing top players or their best players wanting out etc. It's always been us but now the tables have turned.

It's the little things.

lol why would Rodri chose MUFC over either staying at his boyhood club or moving to Man City, Barca or Bayern (who have both been long rumoured to be looking at signing him)

United need to find a 'Kante' somewhere to get the best out of Pogba. No need to sell him, just try to properly build around him.
I think he needs a more creative grunt type next to him rather than a Kante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back