Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stand corrected on £100m. Thought they had spent more than they had.

Still, £90m is a fair bit to spend on getting the best out of a £90m+ player, unless Fred improves they probably need another couple as well.

Just think United would do better cashing in and building a team, rather than a player and 10 support acts.

we're not gonna be able to build a team due to a few factors

Owners who dont want to spend to build
A coach who cant build a team
In Europa league cant attract players
Still consist of hacks in the *en backline.

Pogba needs to be kept. Losing him will be catastrophic for united but joy for the rest. the fact that he was our best player this season shows how s**t the squad is

we're not gonna be able to build a team due to a few factors

Owners who dont want to spend to build
A coach who cant build a team
In Europa league cant attract players
Still consist of hacks in the ****en backline.

Pogba needs to be kept. Losing him will be catastrophic for united but joy for the rest. the fact that he was our best player this season shows how **** the squad is

It's not that bad. Lindelof was great last season, get him a solid partner, a better defence will mean a better season from DDG. I think we'll add Wan Bissaka, he and Shaw are good for LB and RB.
We need a proper RW, but Rashford is a good striker with Martial to his left. A top line mid to partner Pogba. Outside of that we'll see more of Chong, Greenwood and Gomes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1158490.jpg

And we asked for Martial in exchange for Diop, can imagine how that went....

I can imagine how it went if it had any truth to it.

Was more so to say hands off Diop more than anything.

That said, I think we'd do business if you bid 60m and we could sign Maripan or Kabak for a quarter of that....

Usually when a story starts in a rag and is quoted by other rags it means it is made up.

Hysaj being linked with United, maybe AWB is being priced out if a move.

And yesterday we were linked with Dumfries, so during our chase of AWB it's been Hysaj, Dumfries and Meunier...
Reckon AWB is the most likely to actually happen, sounds like the clubs aren't too far apart and just a matter of how much is paid up front and how much is add-ons, will be a 45-50m total deal I would expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back