Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’d be strange, would question whether he’s good enough to get a regular game for them. But handy squad depth to have at least.

Not sure why Chelsea don’t look at bringing back Thorgan Hazard. 7 goals and 4 assists so far in the Bundesliga. Would also help retain Eden plus they already have a good relationship with Gladbach. Send them Hudson-Odoi in return so he can get some minutes.

Bundesliga seems to be one for good goal/assist stats for small attacking players Sancho, Nelson, Hazard, Lookman last season). I wonder how that would translate to the English league.

Few examples where it hasn't really worked out. Mykitarian, Kagawa etc

Bundesliga seems to be one for good goal/assist stats for small attacking players Sancho, Nelson, Hazard, Lookman last season). I wonder how that would translate to the English league.

Leroy Sane?

Firmino was also at winger at Hoffenheim and KdB played as a CAM at Wolfsburg. They adapted pretty well.

Mykitarian was a number 10 I thought during his really good season at Dortmund.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The average height of the top 10 chance creators in the PL this season is 5'8.

I'm sure if Liverpool are happy to sell someone to Barca they're not going to demand £100m extra or miss out on the deal.

Imagine if they wanted to buy Mignolet as their back up keeper. Are Liverpool going to snap their hand off and take the £5-10m they'll get for him or hold out for £105-110m?

Last edited:
I'm sure if Liverpool are happy to sell someone to Barca they're not going to demand £100m extra or miss out on the deal.

Imagine if they wanted to buy Mignolet as their back up keeper. Are Liverpool going to snap their hand off and take the £5-10m they'll get for him or hold out for £105-110m?
We'd probs accept 10mil but only if we find a good replacement to backup Alisson.

But if they came sniffing for any of our front 3 or VVD then we'd hold out.

We'd probs accept 10mil but only if we find a good replacement to backup Alisson.

But if they came sniffing for any of our front 3 or VVD then we'd hold out.
Which you could do with or without the clause.

Just don't see the point of it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back