Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This club sometimes. I swear they're mad.
If they want him out then why did Poch/Levy block his deadline day move to Watford. He was there for the medical too

Not smart by the player and not smart by the club. Levy will find it quite difficult to extract a decent transfer fee for him with it being publically known that the club dont see a future for him and that he is happy to sit out his contract if necessary. Should have been kept in-house and Rose told he could move on in January if a reasonable bid came in.

Who's doing that?

It was a generalisation. There are plenty of examples of players preferring a move to a big name club than a smaller club where they'll play week in week out.

It's why I said "a United" rather than United.

Perf should be going hard for the short term loan (or any A league team for that matter). He can't sign anywhere in Europe until January, Aussie lifestyle would surely appeal to Zlatan. Just a matter of how much the big man would want for a 6 game stint.

Not sure he can sign in the A-League before January either.

It was a generalisation. There are plenty of examples of players preferring a move to a big name club than a smaller club where they'll play week in week out.

It's why I said "a United" rather than United.

Back in your box.

Not sure he can sign in the A-League before January either.

A League playes can sign guest players for up to 6 games outside the window. They have to be approved by the FFA for marketability though and the club/A League also have to apply to FIFA for dispensation. Pretty sure FFA would approve Zlatan if he was to sign on a guest player basis. FIFA who knows, don't see why they wouldn't approve any such deal.

Perf are also trying to sign Zlatan up for the rest of the season also. To do that they will have to wait until January to sign him on that basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd think all the rules would be thrown out of the window, if Zlatan wanted to come to Australia to play the FFA will do whatever is possible to secure him.

Italian press are claiming that Mandzukic wants to go to United, they say he also wants to go a month early and train there before an official transfer, but SkySports are saying that latter part won't happen.

Torreira has asked Arsenal to listen to offers for him in January, according to Calciomercato.

Giroud will have a chat with Lampard about getting more minutes. If he doesn't get more of a go, he might leave. (via L’Equipe).

Last edited:
Giroud will have a chat with Lampard about getting more minutes. If he doesn't get more of a go, he might leave. (via L’Equipe).

I expect us to cash in on him and Pedro before yhey can leave for free.

Not like either will play much anyway.

I think Willian will get another year.

If you're Chelsea, would you buy up big when the transfer ban is lifted?

The young players Tomori, Pulusic, Hudson-Odoi, Mount, Abraham are all playing so well.

I like the young English core coming through. Not sure why you want to mess with this by bringing in new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back