Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit on the bench? You needed him in Jan, you had one fit LB at the time. You needed him more in Jan than the summer window window.
We had Delph and Zinchenko. Delph went, Angelino was his replacement.

Really not relevant when it is quoting La Migs rules where buyouts are mandatory and enforced by the FA.

I'm willing to bet that Ake wont be your player at the stroke of midnight on Jan 1 for 40m.
If Chelsea activate the release clause Bournemouth are legally obligated to accept the bid. It’s still up to Ake to decide if he wants to move however

It depends on the terms of the clause. Most of them can't be activated mid season.
Unless it's specified in the contract I can't see how that would be the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real Madrid ****ed us pretty hard with Alvaro Morata’a buyback clause.

I think you misread the tweet - it doesn't say "until", just that it won't have expired in the next year

I didn't misread it - it claims the clause continues as soon as Chelsea can sign players again according to Matt Law.

That is laughable, why woukd Bournemouth accommodate Chelseas transfer ban?

I didn't misread it - it claims the clause continues as soon as Chelsea can sign players again according to Matt Law.

That is laughable, why woukd Bournemouth accommodate Chelseas transfer ban?
Nah, it just says it has an expiry but it wont have passed by the time we are able to buy again.

Nah, it just says it has an expiry but it wont have passed by the time we are able to buy again.

We will see. If what you are claiming is true Ake will be a Chelsea player for 40m the second the window opens. Happy to do an avatar bet that he won't be leaving for 40m by Jan 2.

We will see. If what you are claiming is true Ake will be a Chelsea player for 40m the second the window opens. Happy to do an avatar bet that he won't be leaving for 40m by Jan 2.
What's with the bet?

Im not saying is definitely coming and if he did it wouldnt be the second the window opens.

But all the information says if he wants to rejoin us and if we want to buy him it'll happen as a buyback for £40m. Its not that hard to get is it?

What's with the bet?

Im not saying is definitely coming and if he did it wouldnt be the second the window opens.

But all the information says if he wants to rejoin us and if we want to buy him it'll happen as a buyback for £40m. Its not that hard to get is it?

Bournemouth side believe there's no buyout clause for the winter window so yeah it is hard to imagine them being ok with him leaving mid season without them being ok with it. Summer window a different story.

Bournemouth side believe there's no buyout clause for the winter window so yeah it is hard to imagine them being ok with him leaving mid season without them being ok with it. Summer window a different story.
Is there a link for that Bournemouth info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back