Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fergie was the same....

Unfortunately there is no point starting a fight you can't win, especially when the fallout could irreparably damage an already fragile club.

He could not say anything.

You’re kidding right?
Wouldn’t want him within 1000 yards of us. Not sure why you’re keen
in fairness he was a lot closer than 1000 yards. then he got up and went to the bridge.

What do you like about him?

In fairness to Cruyff he only watches highlights of games, and if Willian is in the highlights he tends to look ok.

In fairness to Cruyff he only watches highlights of games, and if Willian is in the highlights he tends to look ok.
One of my favourite moments when we used to do the poddy was when Cruyffy analysed a game off the back of seeing a Gif haha

he'd be a decent bit of business as a stop gap. professional and a winner, two things lacking at arsenal.

Apart from his little sook under Conte, but he does earn respect for not downing tools with the rest of them in Mous meltdown season(maybe handy at Spurs next season).

Pepe and Willian on either wings😱

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he the next Sancho or the next Will Hughes?
I haven't seen enough of him to comment tbh. I asked about him in the championship thread a while back and didn't get much back. Not Sancho given he is a CM. From what I have seen he is too slow to play on a wing or IF. More a tricky tall CM who beats players with tekkers and smarts. Maybe a taller Foden? So many variables tho at 16.

Interesting:

Whats the story here Bojan KantKick ? Is this Raiola playing silly buggers? Is there a Salt Bae clause in his new deal?

In all seriousness a committed and focused Poggles could be like a new signing for Utd.
campaigner can * off tbh. Has realised that he actually has to play well to get his move to Real. Doesn't want to go to PSG even though they are balls deep for him. He wants an increase from 300 large to 400k pw. Such a selfish campaigner . Would swap him for Havertz in a heartbeat if they could pay Pogba's wages.

I haven't seen enough of him to comment tbh. I asked about him in the championship thread a while back and didn't get much back. Not Sancho given he is a CM. From what I have seen he is too slow to play on a wing or IF. More a tricky tall CM who beats players with tekkers and smarts. Maybe a taller Foden? So many variables tho at 16.
Bellingham is a winger isn't he pantsredacted?

Interesting:

Whats the story here Bojan KantKick ? Is this Raiola playing silly buggers? Is there a Salt Bae clause in his new deal?

In all seriousness a committed and focused Poggles could be like a new signing for Utd.

“Controversial football agent Mino Raiola, who has some of the best players in the world on his books - and Jesse Lingard - is ready to ‘go to war’ with FIFA,“. LOL.

“Controversial football agent Mino Raiola, who has some of the best players in the world on his books - and Jesse Lingard - is ready to ‘go to war’ with FIFA,“. LOL.

If the FIFA cap on agent fees goes through I bet that campaigner will just demand payments on the side to get the signature of his clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back