Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame the Sancho stuff is all quiet with us. Looks like were balls deep into Werner which to be fair will be an absolutely cracking signing.

Then I'm hoping for Havertz.

Will probably need more in the summer. Some full back depth more than likely. Several players will go, Lallana, Shaq, Clyne, Lovren maybe.
If you sign Werner watch the growing pains of him coming off the bench, or who are you sacrificing from the front 3? For him to start.

Havertz would be the more appropriate decision that would compliment the front 3.

Shame the Sancho stuff is all quiet with us. Looks like were balls deep into Werner which to be fair will be an absolutely cracking signing.

Will probably need more in the summer. Some full back depth more than likely. Several players will go, Lallana, Shaq, Clyne, Lovren maybe.
Just so out of place mate. I doubt there’s even gonna be a transfer window at this rate

Just so out of place mate. I doubt there’s even gonna be a transfer window at this rate

It will still go ahead, transactions will be made in toilet paper and hand sanitizer instead.

"12 rolls for Phil Jones? He's barely worth 1!"

1 ply???

BuRAmr8CYAAjU_8.jpg

Surely you didnt think you'd chase Sancho and Werner?

Dont think Havertz is a chance either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back