Disallowed goals for: 3
Leading to goals against: 0
Disallowed goals against: 3
Net goal score: +1
Subjective decisions for: 1
Subjective decisions against: 1
Net subjective score: 0

VAR stats tell you nothing.

End of the day people will interpret VAR decisions however they want to support their own bias, even if it's unfounded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s one club that knows how to compete for a title in the current climate. Scary as fu** if they sign Havertz too.

That's a fair trio to bring in.

I’ve never heard of any of these players. Must be getting old. I swear I sometimes still think Pavel Nedved is going to become some player

I’ve never heard of any of these players. Must be getting old. I swear I sometimes still think Pavel Nedved is going to become some player

As a Spurs supporter, it is quite understandable that you don’t need to concentrate on the transfer market and players from other clubs.

Fleet purchase....Must be from the $$$ Abramovich saved by not buying 'The Scream'.

I'm more interested to see how this effects the English kids in their squad.

Pedro, Willian likely to be gone.

Surely they don't lose Kante and Jorginho (€64m) to fund it?

But then there's Pulisic (€64m), Kovacic (€45m) to add onto Ziyech (€40m), Werner (€60m), Havertz (€85m) who'd you'd think would be demanding game time.

There's probably a spot for CHO, but do Mount and Abraham become more bench players if they get everyone?

Kovacic has been with them for approaching two seasons now hasn't he?

Yeah, didn't mean recently added in, more meant players they've outlaid significant $$$ on in recent years.

Would be genuinely stunned if we go for Havertz. I mean, would be great but also would prefer we look to strengthen the defence rather than the attack which will be reasonably bloated.

Also doubt CHO will get much time ahead of any of the other names there. Even prefer Mount on a wing. CHO has been shithouse for a while and that's not even talking about off field issues.

Would be genuinely stunned if we go for Havertz. I mean, would be great but also would prefer we look to strengthen the defence rather than the attack which will be reasonably bloated.

Also doubt CHO will get much time ahead of any of the other names there. Even prefer Mount on a wing. CHO has been shithouse for a while and that's not even talking about off field issues.

He'd be arguably be your best player imo and he's 20 years old.

You don't really pass up those "he'd be great types" when it comes to a player like him.

Of everyone you've signed/looking to sign and have currently, he has the highest ceiling imo.

Get them when you have the chance I say.

He'd be arguably be your best player imo and he's 20 years old.

You don't really pass up those "he'd be great types" when it comes to a player like him.

Of everyone you've signed/looking to sign and have currently, he has the highest ceiling imo.

Get them when you have the chance I say.
I mean, I won't be upset. Just gotta hope that we score a shitload more than we concede I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back