Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the cash front: there's apparently interest from Juve for Jorginho. Willian and Pedro gone of course, probably one of Emerson and Alonso. About to get money for Pasalic and Morata (which goes straight to Werner basically), and actually get to spend the Hazard money this window.

So not a lot more needed in terms of sales I don't think.

Regarding the cash front: there's apparently interest from Juve for Jorginho. Willian and Pedro gone of course, probably one of Emerson and Alonso. About to get money for Pasalic and Morata (which goes straight to Werner basically), and actually get to spend the Hazard money this window.

So not a lot more needed in terms of sales I don't think.

Hazard money spent on Pulisic / Kovacic already wasnt it?

Hazard money spent on Pulisic / Kovacic already wasnt it?

Kovacic was covered by all their misc sales last year (Hector, Luiz, Kalas, Aina, Omeruo).

The Hazard sale was basically net profit.

They are about 160m (Which Pulisic was apart of) down the previous 2-3 years despite the sale of Courtios, Costa, Fabregas, Ake, Cuadrado, Oscar etc.

I'm sure the Kepa transfer is a real shocker for their bookeepers from a FFP perspective (€80m)

Ziyech and part of Werner's transfers will be covered by Morata which is pretty good business in the end, when you factor in his loan fee's, they probably made a profit on him after it's all said and done.

Kovacic was covered by all their misc sales last year (Hector, Luiz, Kalas, Aina, Omeruo).

They are about 160m (Which Pulisic was apart of) down the previous 2-3 years despite the sale of Courtios, Costa, Fabregas, Ake, Cuadrado, Oscar etc.

I'm sure the Kepa transfer is a real shocker for their bookeepers from a FFP perspective (€80m)

Ziyech and part of Werner's transfers will be covered by Morata which is pretty good business in the end, when you factor in his loan fee's, they probably made a profit on him after it's all said and done.

You've done really well to sign Werner, he's gonna be great for Chelsea.

Kepa was spread over 7 years.

Apparently we have turned out attention to loan James fu**

I'm guessing you just read that on foxsports. Please don't believe anything you read on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more interested to see how this effects the English kids in their squad.

Pedro, Willian likely to be gone.

Surely they don't lose Kante and Jorginho (€64m) to fund it?

But then there's Pulisic (€64m), Kovacic (€45m) to add onto Ziyech (€40m), Werner (€60m), Havertz (€85m) who'd you'd think would be demanding game time.

There's probably a spot for CHO, but do Mount and Abraham become more bench players if they get everyone?
Buy the best and fill the holes and squad with academy kids. Its what we can and should be doing.

Mount is the one academy kid who has the least worries about getting a game imo, hes Franks love child and adds so much to our team. I guess James too. I think Werner will play off Tammy as well(unless Havertz is seen as a striker).

Signing Havertz would be damaging for guys like RLC and Barkley. Not that we'll sign him.

But if you want to win stuff you need options and competition for spots.

Last edited:
Rumour that lopes from city is heading to united. Would be a big loss for us. Hopefully more than 1m fee given what we were offered in Jan.
who's lopes?

Hes a tad bit salty.

Yeah a bit silly, not sure if salty as it's not like he chose them over us. If no Rona we pay that all day.

I still think he's worth going for even if its the only signing we make but I guess the counter is if funds are a bit tighter and he wouldn't be in the best team it's not worth it.

Even with the current climate I think it's ordinary we aren't spending for players like him. You don't know how long you can be a destination club for you should be cashing in and strengthening to stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back