Status
Not open for further replies.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
haha as long as we try and score and don't start two DM's i don't really care. Reckon a draw is on the cards. Just great to see the fans getting behind a true legend and the players playing with freedom.
Yeah hopefully it works out for him, so it keeps your filthy hands off our manager!

Should be a cracking game

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Sounds like we want to hold onto CHO until the end of the season so a deal like Pulisics.

Only got ourselves to blame, he was our best player over preseason yet Sarri plays Willian over him who keeps spudding it up and getting picked.

I guessit all comes down to who we replace him with, i want chucky.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
I doubt this'll happen, he's not leaving unless we can replace him and at this time of year thats pretty impossible.
I would have thought so just because hazard usually starts games up front more than morata these days doesn't he?

Honestly, I don't think he'll be much of an improvement on Morata, if at all. He's on the wrong side of 30 and hasn't set it alight at Milan at all. Calling it now, he'll be a massive flop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Honestly, I don't think he'll be much of an improvement on Morata, if at all. He's on the wrong side of 30 and hasn't set it alight at Milan at all. Calling it now, he'll be a massive flop.
shevchenko all over again.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Fair play to Dembele, great PL career. He had team mates with bigger reputations maybe, but he was the one Spurs player I felt had the capacity to control a game and dominate us on his day. Combination of skill and strength gave him almost unparalleled ability to not only retain possession but also to carry the ball while breaking lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back