DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Arnie's brother who's his agent has come out and said he wants a new challenge in a new market and for us to accept the bid from China.

Think he's just after a pay rise and it's agent posturing, can't actually see why'd you'd want to move to China for a new challenge.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
That can’t be true. Barcelona aren’t that stupid. No one is.

Snubbed a move to Everton & tried rubbing our faces in it, now seems to be making waves at West Ham. Bullet dodged, seems he has too many tickets on himself.

Interesting for someone who decides how often he actually turns up for games

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC

WH
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE F***????? SELL HIM MARINA YOU USELESS DRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW HAS THIS FRAUD CONVINCED PEOPLE THAT HE’S A GOOD FOOTBALLER????? WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING????? SURELY THIS IS A PISS TAKE. SURELY!!!!!!!
0CAC0BE4-72B8-4424-A950-3E450332C2E8.gif

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Snubbed a move to Everton & tried rubbing our faces in it, now seems to be making waves at West Ham. Bullet dodged, seems he has too many tickets on himself.

Interesting for someone who decides how often he actually turns up for games

He's been great for West Ham and now they'll probably make a good profit on him. If you consider Arnautovic a bullet dodged then you walked right in to a Cenk Tosun rocket launcher instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
He's been great for West Ham and now they'll probably make a good profit on him. If you consider Arnautovic a bullet dodged then you walked right in to a Cenk Tosun rocket launcher instead.
I reckon we will sell him in the summer to fund our activity in that window. No chance we sell him now unless it goes the Payet Route and he refuses to play.

He's been a bit hit and miss this season so far, I could see him, Carroll and Chicarito all leaving and we go after 2 real good strikers as replacements, who'd they'd be though I'm not sure.

Also Stoke put a 20 pc sell on clause and the bid was 31.5 pounds. So we'd only make a profit of 5m or so, so that won't be happening.

Tosun gets asked to play a lone striker role he shouldn’t be, I just hope he hasn’t been completely ruined now. Lukaku can’t be replaced by someone as not many are as big & strong as him. Arnautovic isn’t an out & out striker either & we have 2 left wingers better and younger than he is, so yeah we dodged a bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back