Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSG wont be able to afford him unless they move Neymar I think

Reckon UTD would need to part with close to €150m to get him now, with a contract running till 2022
Think we will have a red hot crack. PSG's interest certainly helps BVB. You blokes will probably turn that 150m into 3 or 4 worldie wonderkids.

I can see us spending an obscene amount of money this summer. Sancho would set up our starting forward line for a decade so it would be worth it.

Zorc has said he's 100% not for sale this year, so it'll probably happen.

In all seriousness, I think he'll stay for one more season before he goes back to England. We don't need the money at the moment, as we've still got the Auba/Miki/Dembele/Sokratis cash to spend. I think we're keen on Cucurella, paying out RM for Hakimi, another CB and then either Thorgan Hazard or Brandt to eventually replace Sancho.

We've got a really really good young player from BCN playing in our second team (Sergio Gomez) who should step into the first team in the next year

Don't know what's funnier.

Stan Collymore suggesting we buy Van Dijk for £150m, John Stones and Otamendi.

Or Aldridge suggesting Liverpool wouldn't even sell for Stones, Otamendi and £175m.
"Liverpool should have a not for sale stance" is what Aldridge should have said. Collymore I'm assuming is s**t stirring to get a reaction out of people.

Ben Johnson signing a new 4 year deal with us apparently. Means that we may only need to sign 1 fullback, probably a left back to replace Masuaku come the offseason.

Think this summer we'll be clearing out a lot of the deadwood, and sign an upgrade at striker and a box to box midfielder to play alongside Rice hopefully, someone in the Doucourie mould

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Johnson signing a new 4 year deal with us apparently. Means that we may only need to sign 1 fullback, probably a left back to replace Masuaku come the offseason.

Think this summer we'll be clearing out a lot of the deadwood, and sign an upgrade at striker and a box to box midfielder to play alongside Rice hopefully, someone in the Doucourie mould

Retaining Johnson and showing Masuaku the door would be a great result. Agree that it could be a busy summer, just need the squad to stay fit for next season as well and we could see much improved performances.

West Ham, the perpetual “in transition” club. Bless ‘em
Compared to where we were 12 months ago with people running on the pitch and moving away from 5-4-1 football at home against the likes of Stoke, we've come a long way in 12 months.

Still we'll always have Rice > Dier I suppose...

Compared to where we were 12 months ago with people running on the pitch and moving away from 5-4-1 football at home against the likes of Stoke, we've come a long way in 12 months.

Still we'll always have Rice > Dier I suppose...
Could see us putting in a cheeky summer bid for him, perhaps throwing in Dier as a makeshift. Quality player

Could see us putting in a cheeky summer bid for him, perhaps throwing in Dier as a makeshift. Quality player
He wants to win trophies, won't be doing that at Spurs.

In all seriousness, it'd take a crazy bid for us to consider it, and the way he has developed under Pellegrini this season, can't see him moving somewhere where he may not play every week as he does now.

He's our next captain for sure.

He wants to win trophies, won't be doing that at Spurs.

In all seriousness, it'd take a crazy bid for us to consider it, and the way he has developed under Pellegrini this season, can't see him moving somewhere where he may not play every week as he does now.

He's our next captain for sure.
You wouldn’t have to worry about a tottenham bid, Levy would probably come in with some derisory £20m and Sullivan won’t have anything more to do with us. Should imagine he’d be at West Ham certainly next season, and depending on your progression perhaps longer. How long is under contract for, I’d expect he’s in for a big rise at the end of the season anyway?

You wouldn’t have to worry about a tottenham bid, Levy would probably come in with some derisory £20m and Sullivan won’t have anything more to do with us. Should imagine he’d be at West Ham certainly next season, and depending on your progression perhaps longer. How long is under contract for, I’d expect he’s in for a big rise at the end of the season anyway?
Resigned until 2024 back in January.

No minimum release clause, his contract would have been up at the end of next season otherwise.

Honestly can't see anymore transfers happening between the two clubs whilst the current owners are in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back