Transfer discussion thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
they already have 45 mil committed to another young brazilian in rodrygo. if bayern take up the option on james that pretty much pays for that. bale's wages make getting a good fee for him quite difficult. modric and benzema the wrong side of 30. dont see who they can really shift to bring in these guys, especially attackers when they have invested heavily in vinicius, rodrygo and brahim lately.

Kompany

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The real red devils
It's been reported Zidane will get around 300m. Hazard and Eriksen leaves you 150m? I can't see them going for De Gea a year after signing Courtois. I think they'll focus on some young defenders.

Bojan KantKick

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
A spanish colleague of mine reckons guys like Isco and Asensio might be sacrificed to help the rebuild. Would imagine the top 6 would all be interested. One of those two could be used in any Hazard deal too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pantskyle

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
Wonder if they go in hard for kane? Benzema hasn't been good enough for years really but with ronaldo there it hasn't mattered, can see them offering 150+ for him, wonder if spurs budge at that price you sort of have to.
Benzema has been very good this season and will score his 300th career goal.

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
That you have no idea where you went wrong does not surprise me.
He won't be for sale.
Forgive me for not being up to date with ongoings of harry kane's contract or why he won't be for sale, tell me how do you know exactly? Do you work for the club dealing with these situations? Or does the idea of kane leaving upset you so much that you have to get snarky over a question about a transfer in the transfer thread?

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
That doesn’t mean an offer won’t be made
Of course not. Just don't buy the "offer 150m and they'll have to be tempted" premise.
Forgive me for not being up to date with ongoings of harry kane's contract or why he won't be for sale, tell me how do you know exactly? Do you work for the club dealing with these situations? Or does the odea of kane leaving upset you so much that you have to get snarky of a question in the transfer thread?
Basic logic. Tied down to a 2024 contract from memory at 200k basic and 15m with bonuses.

Selling him now would undo 15 years of careful building to where they are now.
Has taken quite some time to get a foothold at the higher end of the table. They won't throw that away for 150m (which is unders).

Use your brain for once.

Top Bottom