Transfer discussion thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wadistance

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
**** me that Hernandez transfer is puzzling. He plays IV and LV but they’ve got Sule and Alaba there and a stacked midfield. He’s also having knee surgery and has a court case for beating his missus. Is this the return of FC Hollywood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
**** me that Hernandez transfer is puzzling. He plays IV and LV but they’ve got Sule and Alaba there and a stacked midfield.
While Lucas made his name as a LB at the World Cup (and started his junior career there) he's always been a better CB for Atleti
He’s also having knee surgery and has a court case for beating his missus. Is this the return of FC Hollywood?
He and his brother have always been campaigners apparently, probably partly a function of the way he grew up

Fwoy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
**** me that Hernandez transfer is puzzling. He plays IV and LV but they’ve got Sule and Alaba there and a stacked midfield. He’s also having knee surgery and has a court case for beating his missus. Is this the return of FC Hollywood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn’t Alaba start dropping hints about leaving...for possibly England recently?

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There is going to be some obscene prices in this upcoming window. Most clubs being priced out of the top tier talent. Probably down to five maybe six clubs who can compete across Europe

Magma

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
There is going to be some obscene prices in this upcoming window. Most clubs being priced out of the top tier talent. Probably down to five maybe six clubs who can compete across Europe
hasnt that really always been the case, just the teams have changed a bit and a couple more 0's?

wadistance

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Everyone's guna be real angry when we sign Hazard and Brandt for less than we sold Pulisic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom